Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote JC

also looking a little side eyed at Drums from coming out of the exchange between him and Barry feeling better about JC.

It was pretty typical JC to me until he started agreeing with Barry

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

It was pretty typical JC to me until he started agreeing with Barry

Yet, you voted Barry, doesnt really help my side eyed look, it actually made me look at you side eyed with the other eye.  My one eye. It says hi.  It's very friendly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yet, you voted Barry, doesnt really help my side eyed look, it actually made me look at you side eyed with the other eye.  My one eye. It says hi.  It's very friendly.

All good, I was focused on Barry, thought I had something.

Those eyes must come in handy in threesomes. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

What’s your case on Barry again?

His immediate reaction to CTM's claim did not jive with him being a Miller.  His first post, which came after 3 Miller claims, was him saying "Woah, quickest claim ever".  Anyone who rolled Miller immediately understood why someone would claim that quickly.  

And with so many Miller claims, anything different is noteworthy/scummy.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His immediate reaction to CTM's claim did not jive with him being a Miller.  His first post, which came after 3 Miller claims, was him saying "Woah, quickest claim ever".  Anyone who rolled Miller immediately understood why someone would claim that quickly.  

This could be true but it is possible there are some other town roles that may not be Miller so I’m not sure what it proves yet. He can be scum of course but I don’t think we can base a lynch on the Miller thing. And if he’s not scum, let then WIFOM him. Just my opinion.  

Going to need more than just the Miller stuff until we have more information about the setup. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Who do you think is most likely to be town? What about scum?

CTM was first with the Miller reveal, and Jville was right behind him.  Now, I haven’t played long enough to know if that is a brilliant reaction play by JV if he’s scum. But I’d smoke out other guys first. 

My character description shared adjectives that Crusher has admitted (“He likes to fight/****”) so I have him as town.  

Of the rest, 12/12 have revealed Miller, so clearly someone is lying. I’m pretty confident it’s Stark because he voted me, and he’s acting like a jerk. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your case is reasonable but I just want to address this. When I first saw the claim my reaction was just surprise that insta-reveals were happening. I've never seen it. When I read my role I just thought it was a stupid role and didn't consider an insta-reveal. It does make sense though. By the time I had time to really read what happened after that everyone in the game had already claimed. It was a mistake for not going with the flow there but I really didn't anticipate what played out. 

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

CTM was first with the Miller reveal, and Jville was right behind him.  Now, I haven’t played long enough to know if that is a brilliant reaction play by JV if he’s scum. But I’d smoke out other guys first. 

My character description shared adjectives that Crusher has admitted (“He likes to fight/****”) so I have him as town.  

Of the rest, 12/12 have revealed Miller, so clearly someone is lying. I’m pretty confident it’s Stark because he voted me, and he’s acting like a jerk. 

I lean neutral on you but closer to town because of your logic with the bold. I definitely thought that way when I began. I remember you mentioning this yesterday and I have taken it into consideration but he could simply have a fake claim. 

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

fwiw, jvill is brilliant.

36 minutes ago, Drums said:

This could be true but it is possible there are some other town roles that may not be Miller so I’m not sure what it proves yet. He can be scum of course but I don’t think we can base a lynch on the Miller thing. And if he’s not scum, let then WIFOM him. Just my opinion.  

Going to need more than just the Miller stuff until we have more information about the setup. 

Obviously I don't expect all of town to be Millers.  But I do think it's probably an all but 1 or 2 situation, with the rest of the non-Millers being scum.  So anyone who didn't exhibit Miller-like behavior sticks out.  Barry and the late Miller claimers are the people I'm most willing to lynch today.  

I also found the case on Stark to be intriguing.  The one where he didn't argue to slow play things.  Speaking of which, haven't seen him around in a while.

In other words, @Drums, based on the order in which Millers claimed, I'd be most willing to lynch from the pool below today, + Stark:

1. CTM
  2. jvill
  3. Crusher
  4. JC
  5. Greenseed
  6. Stark
  7. JiF
  8. Ape
  9. 80
  10. JETS
  11. Drums
  12. Barry

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Mod Note: Verbal has been given a gun.

Best. Game. Ever.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Nah, he just shot your dick off. You weren't using it any, so you'll live.

Full disclosure.  After the first miss, the mod gave me 14 more shots.  I was finally able to hit the target.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also found the case on Stark to be intriguing.  The one where he didn't argue to slow play things.  Speaking of which, haven't seen him around in a while.

In other words, @Drums, based on the order in which Millers claimed, I'd be most willing to lynch from the pool below today, + Stark:

1. CTM
  2. jvill
  3. Crusher
  4. JC
  5. Greenseed
  6. Stark
  7. JiF
  8. Ape
  9. 80
  10. JETS
  11. Drums
  12. Barry

Take your name off the list you masochistic pig. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hedging, though Id rather quit mafia than vote you ever again. Just seem cruel at this point.

Saying whether someone is likely town or scum is different than assessing the validity of the case.  Even if JC is indeed scum, the current case for why he is would be f**king stupid regardless.