Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What happened to your site?  Looks like a Ghost Town when I visit.  

The site was updated and most people didn't like the new 'forum' setup.  Not my call, heh.  Oh well.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Verbal

Don't tell anybody, but I missed you.

with each bullet so far.......

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Wait, you guys are sleeping with each other now?  I thought that was just Crusher and JiF?

What the **** happened since I left?

....actually, don't answer that.

Dude, everyone has f**ked JiF.

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Guys, I just earned a 1-butthole detector by rhyming with taint. Who should I use it on.

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ape before investigating Jif's butt:

https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/jc032_0050_v247_le.jpg

Ape after investigating Jif's butt:

That Ape Isn't Wearing DeRay's Vest in 'Planet of the Apes'

13 hours ago, CTM said:

The lincoln tunnel hasnt seen as much traffic 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Jetscode1 - you asked if I ever slept with a miller, then followed up with it suggesting I admitted to sleeping with a miller. The first comment just seemed like you were being playful about asking whether I was a miller. The second seems to indicate there was more to it. What is that about?

Wow.

• WTF? 1

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He was either lying about doing an ISO on me or skimming. Worth a d1 vote all day in my book. Explain what you mean by off?

You seem less... brash perhaps. Maybe it was just the way the day kicked off with people attacking you but I’m not sure right now. Liked the effort on Jvill but JC ****s around, we know, and you seemed quick to jump on him instead for typical sh*t. 

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

You seem less... brash perhaps. Maybe it was just the way the day kicked off with people attacking you but I’m not sure right now. Liked the effort on Jvill but JC ****s around, we know, and you seemed quick to jump on him instead for typical sh*t. 

Don't really get the less brash part but I explained the vote on JC. He is right that the case on jvill isn't a strong one. Doesn't mean he isn't scum or I shouldn't vote him.

The game has flowed weird. It went insta real gameplay then yesterday we reverted to sh*t posting all day. 

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@Jetscode1 - you asked if I ever slept with a miller, then followed up with it suggesting I admitted to sleeping with a miller. The first comment just seemed like you were being playful about asking whether I was a miller. The second seems to indicate there was more to it. What is that about?

At this point I'm just trying to encourage activity...more then enough are playing wait and see.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't really get the less brash part but I explained the vote on JC. He is right that the case on jvill isn't a strong one. Doesn't mean he isn't scum or I shouldn't vote him.

The game has flowed weird. It went insta real gameplay then yesterday we reverted to sh*t posting all day. 

It went that way because of the Millers...an intriguing set-up for who knows what purpose.  Too early to decipher that riddle which is why many are laying low.  Many look like they want others to take the lead.

29 minutes ago, Drums said:

Votes JC pretty easily after putting in some work on you then agrees with him while voting him. 

I took it more as him reacting in the flow. Thinks he catches JC skimming/lying about an iso, then replies to the post immediately following his news vote 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude, everyone has f**ked JiF.

I basically created a personal constitution based on Beastie Boys lyrics and one of those articles in my constitution states;  "I have an open mind, so why dont you all cum inside" - except, I extrapolated the mind part to encompass anywhere on my body with an opening. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3