9 Brett

10 Pac

11 Smash

12 Sharrow

13 Hess

14 AVM

15 Dan X

16 Ladyfriend

We had Vic, slats, SMC, Brett, Sharrow, AVM, Dan, and Pac's girlfriend playing in that one.  The Mafia goodness was so strong then.  

Yeah and I believe Dan X was still a dude then. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just look at that player list:

1 Crusher

2 CTM

3 JiF.

4 JF80

5 Vic

6 Slats

7 SMC

8 I28

9 Brett

10 Pac

11 Smash

12 Sharrow

13 Hess

14 AVM

15 Dan X

16 Ladyfriend

We had Vic, slats, SMC, Brett, Sharrow, AVM, Dan, and Pac's girlfriend playing in that one.  The Mafia goodness was so strong then.  

haha omg, ladyfriend had some great pac burns if memory serves

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't speak for anyone else, but the moment I got my role PM, I was already primed to reveal early as it was.  No later than the start of D2 to preempt a potential cop investigation and reveal.  

Others beating me to the punch and doing the same merely greased the wheels there.  

Yeah I think this is sort of getting bogged down in a discussion over whether or not mass revealing was the right move. I don’t particularly care that there was a mass miller claim, and I’ve already explained how I think there’s town benefits to it going down that way. What I was focusing on was more how, in a game that got serious right off the bat with a strange double miller claim, and the two players making that claim have a discussion over how best to play the situation, that discussion didn’t garner any further comment until the mass claim was well past commenced.

You could agree or disagree with the path forward proposed, and it has nothing to do with what you think of either of our alignment. Just thought given the conspicuous-ness of that conversation at the very start of a game that turned serious immediately, it would have warranted further discussion.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just look at that player list:

1 Crusher

2 CTM

3 JiF.

4 JF80

5 Vic

6 Slats

7 SMC

8 I28

9 Brett

10 Pac

11 Smash

12 Sharrow

13 Hess

14 AVM

15 Dan X

16 Ladyfriend

i bolded the ones i made quit, you could make the argument that i made vic rage quit - but not outright quit mafia several times

10 years, wow, what a way to waste ******* time... lol

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i bolded the ones i made quit, you could make the argument that i made vic rage quit - but not outright quit mafia several times

10 years, wow, what a way to waste ******* time... lol

Everyone made @Smashmouth quit.  Pretty sure @slats just got tired.  I'm not sure on Brett.  Think that occurred during one of my hiatus.  Vic brought a ton of game.  SMC as well.  That dude own the dead thread.

45 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Everyone made @Smashmouth quit.  Pretty sure @slats just got tired.  I'm not sure on Brett.  Think that occurred during one of my hiatus.  Vic brought a ton of game.  SMC as well.  That dude own the dead thread.

My PMs say different. 

Brett was 100% on me. He wa doing that thing where he was drilling me to impress CTM, I called him on it, then made fun of his child bearing hips and it was the straw that broke his camel humps.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett was 100% on me. He wa doing that thing where he was drilling me to impress CTM, I called him on it, then made fun of his child bearing hips and it was the straw that broke his camel humps.

This happened shortly after I started Mafia. I remember playing a game or two with Brett, and I remember all the fat jokes and him leaving.

The moral of the story is: don't post a picture of yourself on in internet forum if you have paper-thin skin, especially if you're a grown-ass man.

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Anyway, it’s not a bragging point - it’s just something a few of us make fun of me for. Myself included. I don’t want people quitting because of me. Yeesh.

All those notches on your toilet say different.

• Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Pac said:

hahah just re-read the LF's thankfully brief foray into our online sanctuary...  what a turd, amirite!

can't believe I'm still with her..  hanging by a thread.

that was 100% legit her..  it wouldn't have been funny if I created an alt acct.  she quit once I was lynched and I replaced her..  luckily mafia didn't make an impact and I stopped talking about it once she left the game.

10 years later and I still wish you left and she stayed. Tempted to tag that twat T0m as I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.  but the mafia forum is a bit like vegas

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This happened shortly after I started Mafia. I remember playing a game or two with Brett, and I remember all the fat jokes and him leaving.

The moral of the story is: don't post a picture of yourself on in internet forum if you have paper-thin skin, especially if you're a grown-ass man*

*With child bearing hips 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I didn't quit and I certainly didn't quit because of the Ape. If I remember correctly the Ape was the friendly Ape the last 2 games I played. So I'm taking an extended break I have a lot of sh*t going on in RL that currently demands my attention more than watching you people skim through these games. 

Skimmers

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I didn't quit and I certainly didn't quit because of the Ape. If I remember correctly the Ape was the friendly Ape the last 2 games I played. So I'm taking an extended break I have a lot of sh*t going on in RL that currently demands my attention more than watching you people skim through these games. 

Skimmers

:)

Hi smush ❤️

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't speak for anyone else, but the moment I got my role PM, I was already primed to reveal early as it was.  No later than the start of D2 to preempt a potential cop investigation and reveal.  

Others beating me to the punch and doing the same merely greased the wheels there.  

Samsies.  Pretty sure CTM was the first person I saw do it and I was like, yeah, that's smart.  Was laughing when he was the first to reveal.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

- After me and CTM reveal and the brief discussion about whether if there’s other millers out there they should hold off on claiming, Crusher, JC, Greenseed, Stark, JiF all reveal, pushing it to the point where over half the game has claimed miller. No discussion of mine and CTM’s proposal of holding off. To me that fits with JC’s and JiF’s M.O. and also Crusher’s to a lesser extent. Stark strikes me as more cerebral and be the guy to slow it down and talk it through out of that bunch, but he’s also the last on that list to claim and momentum was clearly pointing towards millers revealing at that point. I don’t know what to take out of Greenseed’s reveal yet, but I agree with Crusher that the phrasing was interesting.

I PLAY HOW I WANT, BITCH!

13 hours ago, CTM said:

There's potentially something here, to your point the line list of characters that revealed after us aren't exactly know for being pensive or reasoned with 1 notable exception

Crusher: Bacon brain

JC: Does what a toy 8 ball tells him to do, lets all hope it continues to tell him no when he asks if he should blow something up

Greenseed: Just met him but seems like Hess jr

vote  Stark   agree here, first and only sane person seems like something he'd kick around as town.

Jif: promiscuous bisexual stoner (pronouns xim/xer) whose untreated veneral disease has progressed to full blown neurosyphilis

Integrity28: drinks his own piss and got off the evolutionary train 1000's of generations ago

jf80: fapping idiot

etc..

I chuckled. 

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Solid post but he thing that stands out the most to be about it is that this is the second time you're giving yourself town credit for being the second miller claim. The first time it stood out to me, but could have easily just been the way you saw it so I overlooked it. Making it a point to push that narrative again seems to have more purpose to it IMO.

vote jvill

I like this.  Jville trying to paint himself as uber town while say everyone is naughty for revealing is gross.

• Upvote 1