Why I wanted Mike Shanahan as our HC instead of Gase!

What's the one universal, immutable truth about the Jets no matter who the hell the HC is regardless of the owner?

They ALL make the shtitiest, boneheaded hiring decisions. 

WHEN do you remember Woody, or Chris for that matter, EVER hiring an experienced HC? And even when they do hire an experienced HC, they hire the very WORST of that bunch.... Example Kotite. The problem with this organization is that out owners make poor hiring decisions. Always had been, always will be.

9 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

What's the one universal, immutable truth about the Jets no matter who the hell the HC is regardless of the owner?

They ALL make the shtitiest, boneheaded hiring decisions. 

WHEN do you remember Woody, or Chris for that matter, EVER hiring an experienced HC? And even when they do hire an experienced HC, they hire the very WORST of that bunch.... Example Kotite. The problem with this organization is that out owners make poor hiring decisions. Always had been, always will be.

Leon Hess hired Kotite.  Not defending the johnsons I think they are dumb trustfund babies

17 hours ago, CSNY said:

I believe that the Jets would have been radically different if anyone other than Gase was hired. His hiring was  * WORSE *   than Kotite , Holtz and Coslet.  

* fixed *     ^ ^  

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CSNY said:

I believe that the Jets would have been radically different if anyone other than Gase was hired. His hiring was a disaster on a par with Kotite , Holtz and Coslet.  

At least Kotite and Holtz we're good people. Gase, to ne, is kind of an assho.