Counter Strike Mafia - Postponed

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@Nolder I think I’m the only one to not get my game PM. 

17 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Nolder turned off tag notifications. You have to quote him

16 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@Nolder you @GATAturn your notifications back  on Still no pm. 

Ok, but if it starts getting abused (to an excessive degree) I'm going to turn them off again.

Hey just fyi I was planning on running this after the draft but unlike when I posted sign ups my sleep schedule has gotten Completely ****ed (NST) and this is the kind of game that suffers unless it receives near constant mod attention which I'm just not able to give right now during the hours ya'll normally play. So unless someone wants to take the majority of the modding burden I'm just gonna have to jump back in the queue for now and let someone else go ahead of me, which is ok with me. I just don't want to start this and give ya'll a bad experience when I am confident this can and should be a good setup. Doesn't look like the theme tickled too many fancies anyway so maybe I should just put this one in my pocket and run the batman game I was working on next time? Anyway just letting ya'll know not to wait up for me after the draft.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Hey just fyi I was planning on running this after the draft but unlike when I posted sign ups my sleep schedule has gotten Completely ****ed (NST) and this is the kind of game that suffers unless it receives near constant mod attention which I'm just not able to give right now during the hours ya'll normally play. So unless someone wants to take the majority of the modding burden I'm just gonna have to jump back in the queue for now and let someone else go ahead of me, which is ok with me. I just don't want to start this and give ya'll a bad experience when I am confident this can and should be a good setup. Doesn't look like the theme tickled too many fancies anyway so maybe I should just put this one in my pocket and run the batman game I was working on next time? Anyway just letting ya'll know not to wait up for me after the draft.

Can I buy an NFT of you?

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 3:38 AM, Nolder said:

All good Nolder.

@Stark you ready to go with yours?  

Or was it  @Drums?  

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All good Nolder.

@Stark you ready to go with yours?  

Or was it  @Drums?  

sorry I am going to be out for a while... Little man has a heart procedure on Monday morning and my company is starting to return employees to the office(no clue why). Going to be a few weeks before I am around for some mafia. 

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

sorry I am going to be out for a while... Little man has a heart procedure on Monday morning and my company is starting to return employees to the office(no clue why). Going to be a few weeks before I am around for some mafia. 

Sorry to hear that man, that's a lot you guys are dealing with.  :( 

I hope the procedure goes smoothly!  

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Good luck Stark. Hope everything goes well

• Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Hope everything goes well bud, good luck to you, Mrs. Stark and the little man

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Hope all goes well man.