You have to caption this....

Maxman

You see, the reason they call it a "Challenge Flag" is that it is a "Challenge" when you throw it. You have to know when to throw it, or when not to throw it. It is a challenge. It tests you mentally.

My dad once told me, if you are not up for a challenge, then there is no fight in the dog. Now dogs, on average, they are not very smart animals. That is why you don't see a lot of dogs coaching teams.

I once had a dog. He used to con me out of my dinner every night. Now that, that was one smart dog. But I fooled him. I had Lia make 2 dinners for me.

What's Brien doing out there?

This gets my vote.

You see, the reason they call it a "Challenge Flag" is that it is a "Challenge" when you throw it. You have to know when to throw it, or when not to throw it. It is a challenge. It tests you mentally.

My dad once told me, if you are not up for a challenge, then there is no fight in the dog. Now dogs, on average, they are not very smart animals. That is why you don't see a lot of dogs coaching teams.

I once had a dog. He used to con me out of my dinner every night. Now that, that was one smart dog. But I fooled him. I had Lia make 2 dinners for me.

This gets my vote.

19655201.jpg

HERM- "Dick, what are doing behind me? You're supposed to be watching the clock!"

DICK CURL- "I'm just grabbing your elbow like so, moving your hand to lift the pretty red flag and thro-"

HERM- "Dick, stop! I dont want to throw the flag, we're only down by 16 pts with 3 minutes left in the ga-"

DICK CURL- "The clock says throw it! Throw it! Throw it! Throw It!"

HERM- "You're crazy, we're still in the game. Gimme a hug....you forgot after the national anthe-"

DICK DURL- "Throw it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Bravo! :cheers:

POTW!

POTW NOM!

Archived