Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

21 hours ago, Warfish said:

Are we in for "Zack's Mom" threads for the next 3-10+ years?

Ffs, I hope not.

I hope so -- closer to the 10 years.  Because if he sucks, nobody will care.  I will just choose to ignore most of them.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, neckdemon said:

imagine some kid not born until 1996 trying to lay claim to a hiphop dance because he thinks his generation started it (hint: he is wrong)......lol go sit in the corner

Imagine some old guy taking the claim personally enough to pick the post out, quote it & “let me have it”.

I’ll be over here in my corner doe!!

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Imagine some old guy taking the claim personally enough to pick the post out, quote it & “let me have it”.

I’ll be over here in my corner doe!!

You know dude/dudette you like to throw that "old guy" thing in all time. 

You too will be old one day. 

:cheers:

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You know dude/dudette you like to throw that "old guy" thing in all time. 

You too will be old one day. 

:cheers:

With respect, I only did that this go around because of what was said to me. I think that’s fair, don’t you? 

hopefully I do live to be old, but nothing is set in stone. That’s for damn sure.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

With respect, I only did that this go around because of what was said to me. I think that’s fair, don’t you? 

hopefully I do live to be old, but nothing is set in stone. That’s for damn sure.

My uncle said once, “When I was promoted, I was the youngest director in my company. When I retired, I was the oldest director in my company.”

Happens fast.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yup, only the lucky ones get old.   

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...