"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

Just saw this after my post. What in the world are you talking about? Provide evidence - I think you may have misinterpreted things I said. Dumbass.

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I tracked the person who visited @Stark on N1. Being a newb to the role, I assumed I had found scum.   But then nothing happened to Stark, and I realized that other roles make “visits”. 

Afraid I might expose a town PR I locked it down.  Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

@Barry McCockinner also pressed for information, but I didn’t have enough to share, and he came across as townish in his request.

Last night I tracked the person who visited @The Crusher, assuming it was the doctor.  I firmly believe that person to be town. 

@Jetscode1 was asking very bluntly for the info I had.  I can see now that it was to see if I knew he was a Mason. 

Again, I have some information. I’m not yet ready to expose my PR pile.  But I will probably not be moving my vote off Ape today. 

unvote

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I tracked the person who visited @Stark on N1. Being a newb to the role, I assumed I had found scum.   But then nothing happened to Stark, and I realized that other roles make “visits”. 

Afraid I might expose a town PR I locked it down.  Ape was pretty keen on getting me to spill it. I think that may be for nefarious reasons, maybe so he could find the “weapon”?

@Barry McCockinner also pressed for information, but I didn’t have enough to share, and he came across as townish in his request.

Last night I tracked the person who visited @The Crusher, assuming it was the doctor.  I firmly believe that person to be town. 

@Jetscode1 was asking very bluntly for the info I had.  I can see now that it was to see if I knew he was a Mason. 

Again, I have some information. I’m not yet ready to expose my PR pile.  But I will probably not be moving my vote off Ape today. 

It’s not an issue but why did you feel the issue to tag me when I’m already dead?

13 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

well hell.. lets just do this then and stop with the bull... 

After Beaver Lynch I was given a 1 time "cop investigation" "From another player in the game" so if @Greenseed4 knows who visited me then that would clear. Stark, Green, player that gave me investigation, and NYN,player that visited crush

that's 5 out of 9 players we could have as town. that leaves 4 so town should basically have this in the bag just going down the list of players Greenseed did not see visit. 

based on JC game play I have him as a town mason with Spoot... which feels right unless I am buttfumbling his posts.

I used my investigation on NYN n2 because of her defense of DICE.

Green should have the other 2 player names and we should be able to just go down the list of remaining players and game over... town wins unless my numbers are off. 

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I need you to provide the intel you have.  Name names.  You can leave out who visited Crusher if you like but we're all smarter with your info.  It can only help town at this point.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

After Beaver Lynch I was given a 1 time "cop investigation" "From another player in the game" so if @Greenseed4 knows who visited me then that would clear. Stark, Green, player that gave me investigation, and NYN,player that visited crush

that's 5 out of 9 players we could have as town. that leaves 4 so town should basically have this in the bag just going down the list of players Greenseed did not visit. 

based on JC game play I have him as a town mason with Spoot... which feels right unless I am buttfumbling his posts.

Green should have the other 2 player names and we should be able to just go down the list of remaining players and game over... town wins unless my numbers are off. 

I dont really think he should reveal anything atm.

Why didnt you come forward with the result on me?

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I need you to provide the intel you have.  Name names.  You can leave out who visited Crusher if you like but we're all smarter with your info.  It can only help town at this point.

You want him to out a pr???

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont really think he should reveal anything atm.

Why didnt you come forward with the result on me?

I mean I just got it when D3 started which was like 12 hours ago

was waiting to see if anyone went after you kind of hard first

• Thumb Down 1

On 7/20/2021 at 1:11 PM, Integrity28 said:

Bro. 

If you've breadcrumbed being town power role, the idea is NOT to announce it. Now that you have, you might as well reveal. Scum is already going to be steps ahead of us on this.

Face Palm GIF

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just saw this after my post. What in the world are you talking about? Provide evidence - I think you may have misinterpreted things I said. Dumbass.

Name calling in the morning?
Come on bro, you shouldn’t be that negative this early.

Let the day unfold a little before succumbing to your dark side. 

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

that's 5 out of 9 players we could have as town. that leaves 4 so town should basically have this in the bag just going down the list of players Greenseed did not see visit. 

Your numbers might be off, but we have enough to sway a lynch if we can all decide on who. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

If my defense on him was off why not view dice? Especially if you think his no lynch deal is suss?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

If my defense on him was off why not view dice? Especially if you think his no lynch deal is suss?

because of your responses. I went back and forth on who to investigate between Dice, You and Barry... I settled on you because of the game play from 80 towards you and you living on the Ape or JC vote when JC had already appeared to clear spoot.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

because of your responses. I went back and forth on who to investigate between Dice, You and Barry... I settled on you because of the game play from 80 towards you and you living on the Ape or JC vote when JC had already appeared to clear spoot.

What game play of 80 towards me?

JC cleared spoot? how so? just because he said he thinks he's town doesn't make it so. After all that's the reason you decided to view me, no? because I said I thought dice is town?

What a waste

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

JC cleared spoot? how so? just because he said he thinks he's town doesn't make it so. After all that's the reason you decided to view me, no? because I said I thought dice is town?

What a waste

I thought it was pretty obvious JC was soft claiming mason shortly after he came into the game. A look back at Arsis/Spoot interactions seemed to confirm it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I thought it was pretty obvious JC was soft claiming mason shortly after he came into the game. A look back at Arsis/Spoot interactions seemed to confirm it. 

Apparently it wasn't obvious

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What a waste

maybe a waste in your mind... but.. you have been playing a bit sketchy for you. 80 and your interactions seemed off form normal games. I don't have the exact posts but he was calling you a strong town and you were just rolling with it early. D2 you didn't want to do anything but camp on ape and a guy that pretty much soft claimed mason and you were defending a Dice who was spitting some odd ball logic that I quoted my reasoning for earlier.

even now I am looking at your responses to others and am wondering if I read my investigation results correctly.. I have double and triple checked. 

without the  "not Vaught - not scum" result I wouldn't be surprised if you were scum, but the result says other

• Thumb Down 1

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

maybe a waste in your mind... but.. you have been playing a bit sketchy for you. 80 and your interactions seemed off form normal games. I don't have the exact posts but he was calling you a strong town and you were just rolling with it early. D2 you didn't want to do anything but camp on ape and a guy that pretty much soft claimed mason and you were defending a Dice who was spitting some odd ball logic that I quoted my reasoning for earlier.

even now I am looking at your responses to others and am wondering if I read my investigation results correctly.. I have double and triple checked. 

without the  "not Vaught - not scum" result I wouldn't be surprised if you were scum, but the result says other

I think I know what you mean but please clarify. fwiw there is that doppleganger character in this show that would be a good candidate play games w/investigations. Obviously not something to worry about at this point, but something to consider later.

51 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think I know what you mean but please clarify. fwiw there is that doppleganger character in this show that would be a good candidate play games w/investigations. Obviously not something to worry about at this point, but something to consider later.

not sure what you want more clarity on... this seems like a pretty specific role to pull out. so you're saying its possible that my investigation result is wrong because if nyn was that character she would change the result? 

that character only changed physical appearance though, right? I suppose it could be a thing but he wasn't one of the Vought 7 was he? im not sure that role makes it into this game as scum with other characters to chose from.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Your numbers might be off, but we have enough to sway a lynch if we can all decide on who. 

so this is all you want to say.. im not asking for names so then we wouldn't have a 5 - 4 numbers advantage based on your "views"

why would you view me n1

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

not sure what you want more clarity on... this seems like a pretty specific role to pull out. so you're saying its possible that my investigation result is wrong because if nyn was that character she would change the result? 

that character only changed physical appearance though, right? I suppose it could be a thing but he wasn't one of the Vought 7 was he? im not sure that role makes it into this game as scum with other characters to chose from.

does your investigation result actually say "other" or did you mean to type "otherwise"?

I'm just saying in general - we should be cautious towards end game of accepting investigation results as gospel because of the potential for that doppleganger character being a candidate for manipulating results. Your questioning your own result made me think of that.