Calvin Ridley OUT for Jets game.

4 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly for everyone praising the defense last week we still gave up a lot of big plays and yards to a depleted team. I’d like to see them really put the clamps on Atlanta this week 

D has to focus mainly on RB/WR  Cordarrelle Patterson and TE Pitts. If they keep them limited as best as possible we will have a great chance to win since Ryan will be running for his life at that point from Jets Dline. Last week Titan's O was greatly helped with the plays of Henry that we thankfully kept from totally killing us. Boy when he was running over the middle in OT I was sweating bullets and was so relieved when Guidry tackled him. 

5 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Honestly for everyone praising the defense last week we still gave up a lot of big plays and yards to a depleted team. I’d like to see them really put the clamps on Atlanta this week 

That Is true. And they definitely were gassed in the 4th quarter. 

What made the effort really remarkable was that it was against Tannehill, who is usually very quick getting rid of the ball. To have so many sacks against a pro like Tannehill is pretty good. And, while the 4th quarter run defense sucked overall, they didn't lose. and they kept them out of the endzone in the 5th quarter, when it was gut-check time. It was all about mano-a-mano then. They played with gigantic heart.

It feels good to see the improvement and a positive feel building.

Let's get this game!!