Adams--The Seattle Times Speaks

addage

3 hours ago, Jetpain said:

I have a hard time believing this article.  It says Jamaal is ranked 85th out of 94 safety's in pass defense.  How can there possibly be 9 players worse in coverage than him ??

How about the endless cornerbacks that the Jets release after they can't cover anyone? 

Yes, we have Echols and Carter 2nd, and Bryce Hall, but we have had our clunkers as well.

Oh, that's right, we are talking about safety's.  Never mind!!  You are correct!

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Its also a nice change to be able to root for a high draft pick without rooting against our players.  At some point, this young Jets team is going to need to learn how to win games, I would like to see them start to do it this month.  And if Seattle keeps losing, maybe we can still maintain a top 5 pick.

I agree.  Too many think its unimportant but it is, especially to a young team.  They need to learn how to win and how to close out wins

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

13 hours ago, Seibelt said:

The Jamaal for Vera Tucker trade was an A, anything additional makes it an extraordinary trade for us. This having the possibility of being a top 10 pick makes it just plain silly. I applaud JD, regardless if this picks turns out to be a Pro Bowler or not.

Cant wait till Seattle cuts ties with him. We resign him and trade him again for another two 1st rounders. Thats how you aly a foundation down for a rebuild.  Building Back Better.