Senior Bowl notes

19 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not see a Senior Bowl thread and with news coming out all week, I figured we need a thread for this.  Measurements were taken for all players today.

Trey McBride only measured a shade over 6'3.  I thought he was taller then that.

I personally like Jeremy Ruckert better any way.  I not sure but he definitely looks taller than 6'3.  Maybe 6'4 or 5

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

A page right out of Paradis' book... The Ohio St offense did not give Ruckert the opportunity to show out.

He's going to leave many of this "move" TEs in the dust with coaches when they see him flex his development this week. 

Yup.  You have been playing that tune since last season.  Box score scouts are going to hate him,.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

I meant Ruckert looks 6'4 or 5 not McBride. 

Ruckert is 6'5" also measured. 

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Evan Engram is 6'3 and he went in the 1st round,  I dont think McBride's height will be a problem.

Look at the vids from today.  Hes a monster.

IDK I've never watched any Colorado State games so I can only assume he's undersized now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Ruckert is 6'5" also measured. 

IDK I've never watched any Colorado State games so I can only assume he's undersized now. 

He may not be undersized per se, but I really like a TE to have those extra inches, and Zach Wilsons case, the bigger the catch radius, the better. 

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Evan Engram is 6'3 and he went in the 1st round,  I dont think McBride's height will be a problem.

Look at the vids from today.  Hes a monster.

Engram ran 4.42. The NFL drafts tools early. I’m not sure the comparison is relevant for McBride when it comes to draft position.