Senior Bowl notes

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not see a Senior Bowl thread and with news coming out all week, I figured we need a thread for this.  Measurements were taken for all players today.

Trey McBride only measured a shade over 6'3.  I thought he was taller then that.

I’ve seen him measured anywhere from 6-2 to 6-5. 

I asked @bla bla bla for confirmation. 

16 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

He's someone I want to keep an eye on. I like when guys are captains plus he's on our squad. I haven't really considered one of the American TEs though.

He is a good player, can do a lot.   I want two TE's this draft, one of them to be kolar.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I do not see a Senior Bowl thread and with news coming out all week, I figured we need a thread for this.  Measurements were taken for all players today.

Trey McBride only measured a shade over 6'3.  I thought he was taller then that.

Tight end who clearly isn’t super tall doesn’t look very tall.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Dylan is walking in now to get his media credential.  Make sure you are following him now that the Wordle from the plane is behind us he will have a lot of thoughts. We are going to post his videos on JetNation Social Media so if anyone is copying and pasting posts in this thread, please check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jetnation/ as well.  Thanks!

Or 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Connor Heyward, Michigan State

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 239
Arm Length: 31 5/8”
Wingspan: 76”
Hand: 9 3/4”

A 5’11” TE?!? 

Looks like he was a RB for four years before being moved to TE, this past season. Could be a good FB prospect for teams (like the Jets) who would use one. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, slats said:

A 5’11” TE?!? 

Looks like he was a RB for four years before being moved to TE, this past season. Could be a good FB prospect for teams (like the Jets) who would use one. 

Exactly what I thought when I read it, a FB prospect, one who knows how to catch, block and run.

• Upvote 2