Get this kid and either of the Ohio State flyers or the wounded knee 'Bama phenom 'cause #2 is a deep ball Marksman

hmhertz

Don't know if he'll last until the 2nd anymore, but wanted him at pick 35 or 38.  If he drops we should pounce. He wasn't even supposed to be a 1st or 2nd rounder, but he had a great senior bowl, and a great combine so he has vaulted up the boards... I'd take a flyer and trade back if we can so that we can get Jameson, and then try and nab Watson in late 1st or early 2nd.

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jameson Williams is climbing back up the board after the good news regarding his health and rehab.  I am starting to lean towards him being the guy at 10.

That's a lot different  than your Garret Wilson post. Williams makes sense. I don't think Wilsin does.  We need a receiver that can get open regularly downfield. Safeties can't play as close to the line. Helps out our running game, big time. Williams and Watson fit that bill. That's why JD wanted Hill, and still might pull the trigger on a Metcalf trade. Deep threat targets..

• Upvote 1