Jets defense has a chance to be special unit

After what ive seen the past few years i cant even believe i just typed that.

the Jets cornerback group is elite. You have carter or hall as your 4th best cornerback. They are both starting level players. Hell even our 5th cb started games for us last year.  They have the ability to match up with anyone. You can never have enough good cornerbacks.

the jets pass rush has elite potential.   Getting Lawson back is basically like getting an elite draft pick or free agent.  I know everyone sh*ts on Q will but he generates pressure and isnt as unproductive as everyone says.  Jermaine, jfm, maybe this Texas AM draft pick.  We have major talent on that line. 

im really excited to see how Saleh deploys these units. Joe douglas took care of getting us some dawgs.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

After what ive seen the past few years i cant even believe i just typed that.

the Jets cornerback group is elite. You have carter or hall as your 4th best cornerback. They are both starting level players. Hell even our 5th cb started games for us last year.  They have the ability to match up with anyone. You can never have enough good cornerbacks.

the jets pass rush has elite potential.   Getting Lawson back is basically like getting an elite draft pick or free agent.  I know everyone sh*ts on Q will but he generates pressure and isnt as unproductive as everyone says.  Jermaine, jfm, maybe this Texas AM draft pick.  We have major talent on that line. 

im really excited to see how Saleh deploys these units. Joe douglas took care of getting us some dawgs.

It be nice to top it off with the Cincy DT and Kwon A. LB as well.