Deshaun Watson suspended 6 games

5 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

There is only one way for your penis to touch a massage therapist without her consent, and that is sexual assault. 

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

She found that he deliberately and intentionally exposed himself to women he knew didn't want him to and deliberately and intentionally touched them with his penis knowing they didn't want him to. 

That you don't think that's particularly bad just says that you're a piece of human garbage who shouldn't be allowed around women without supervision (or better yet, handcuffs). But thanks for at least saying it out loud. 

How appropriate that his username contains the words “do it”

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

She found that he deliberately and intentionally exposed himself to women he knew didn't want him to and deliberately and intentionally touched them with his penis knowing they didn't want him to. 

That you don't think that's particularly bad just says that you're a piece of human garbage who shouldn't be allowed around women without supervision (or better yet, handcuffs). But thanks for at least saying it out loud. 

hey FU. dont start with the namecalling. 

how does she find it deliberately and intentionally when she also finds it happens alot of penises touch them.? of course they didnt want that to happend but it happens to them alot. 

and if you read my post instead of just jumping to call me names you would have read that i said it was BAD for a mans penis to touch a women, until you find out it happens all the time. it seems like an occupational hazard for these women.

this report contradicts itself.

1.Importantly, much of the alleged conduct is not, in and of itself, challenged as wrongful. The use of Instagram to advertise a business or to engage a business, for instance, is commonplace.

but then she says

Mr. Watson reached out to women whose professional qualifications were unknown and unimportant to him.

ok well thats probably going to happen when you go to Instagram to find your massage therapist.

2. There is evidence in the record that Mr.Watson’s focus points (the lower back, glutes, abs, and groin area) are legitimate focus areas for professional athletes.2

but then says...

He insisted on having the therapists focus on areas of his body that not uncommonly triggered erections.

so its legitimate to have the groin area as a focus area but its not ok to ask them to focus on a area (groin) that triggers erections? yeah that doesnt contradict itself at all.

3. Moreover, it is not unusual for therapists to inadvertently contact a male client’s penis while treating these legitimate focus areas, nor for male clients to get an erection during a massage.

but then....

I find this sufficient circumstantial evidence to support the NFL’s contention not only that contact occurred, but that Mr.Watson was aware that contact probably would occur,

i think this one is more that he lied and said it did not touch them. with the NFL trying to prove that he lied about his penis touching these women they actually helped his case by proving that many men penises touch these women. and as Robinson continues to state, this is a crime in the NFL, not in the real world. that is why he wasnt charged in criminal court with assault.

even though it looks like im defending Watson i am not. i just expected to find some smoking gun to prove Watson was some evil person and all i found was a lot of contradicting and pretty thin circumstantial evidence. 

i dont like the whole penis touching a women either, but 12 women got interviewed by the NFL and apparently, they told them that its not uncommon for that to happen with men. and they continued to do massages up until Watson. so apparently, they accepted it as part of the job... until Watson. in this context its not that bad. its not like your penis touching a co worker in the office (clothed) which is horrible as compared to a naked guy with a towel whos groin your massaging. 

Just now, doitny said:

hey FU. dont start with the namecalling. 

how does she find it deliberately and intentionally when she also finds it happens alot of penises touch them.? of course they didnt want that to happend but it happens to them alot. 

and if you read my post instead of just jumping to call me names you would have read that i said it was BAD for a mans penis to touch a women, until you find out it happens all the time. it seems like an occupational hazard for these women.

this report contradicts itself.

1.Importantly, much of the alleged conduct is not, in and of itself, challenged as wrongful. The use of Instagram to advertise a business or to engage a business, for instance, is commonplace.

but then she says

Mr. Watson reached out to women whose professional qualifications were unknown and unimportant to him.

ok well thats probably going to happen when you go to Instagram to find your massage therapist.

Sorry, my bad for not realizing you were functionally illiterate.

"Advertising business on instagram isn't unusual but seeking massage therapy from multiple women without giving a damn whether they're professionally qualified indicates that you're looking for sexual contact" isn't a contradiction

2. There is evidence in the record that Mr.Watson’s focus points (the lower back, glutes, abs, and groin area) are legitimate focus areas for professional athletes.2

but then says...

He insisted on having the therapists focus on areas of his body that not uncommonly triggered erections.

so its legitimate to have the groin area as a focus area but its not ok to ask them to focus on a area (groin) that triggers erections? yeah that doesnt contradict itself at all.

3. Moreover, it is not unusual for therapists to inadvertently contact a male client’s penis while treating these legitimate focus areas, nor for male clients to get an erection during a massage.

but then....

I find this sufficient circumstantial evidence to support the NFL’s contention not only that contact occurred, but that Mr.Watson was aware that contact probably would occur,

i think this one is more that he lied and said it did not touch them. with the NFL trying to prove that he lied about his penis touching these women they actually helped his case by proving that many men penises touch these women. and as Robinson continues to state, this is a crime in the NFL, not in the real world. that is why he wasnt charged in criminal court with assault.

Again, your inability to put two and two together is a you issue.

Watson:

1. Had professional therapists available to him;
  2. Instead repeatedly sought "massages" from different women without particularly caring whether they were qualified;
  3. Insisted on setting things up so that he would expose himself to them by refusing to wear the normal sheet and instead only using a Gatorade towel
  4. Knew the women didn't want him exposing himself to them or touching them with his penis
  5. Repeatedly touched them with his penis
  6. Did not defend himself by claiming it was accidental; he says it never happened at all.

Bottom line: she found him to be a liar, and his own lie torpedoed any "it was an accident" defense (as did all the prep work he did of setting up "massages" that were clearly for sexual purposes and not for massage". What you're now on to is "well, I think the judge got it wrong" which, well, feel free to share your credentials, my guy.

even though it looks like im defending Watson i am not. i just expected to find some smoking gun to prove Watson was some evil person and all i found was a lot of contradicting and pretty thin circumstantial evidence. 

i dont like the whole penis touching a women either, but 12 women got interviewed by the NFL and apparently, they told them that its not uncommon for that to happen with men. and they continued to do massages up until Watson. so apparently, they accepted it as part of the job... until Watson. in this context its not that bad. its not like your penis touching a co worker in the office (clothed) which is horrible as compared to a naked guy with a towel whos groin your massaging. 

Again, your functional illiteracy is a you issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 8/2/2022 at 12:22 PM, Doggin94it said:

Because it was only a 3 day hearing. Spin all the conspiracy theories you want. 

What was the length of time between a "sexual assault" and the time it was reported?  I'm thinking 48 hours max would be the time frame unless you are weighing out financial options.

Does anyone have info on this?  Might be why the grand juries refused to proceed.

• Thumb Down 2

I mean, there may be more succinct ways to announce you're an ignorant clown, but I can't think of any offhand

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Sorry, my bad for not realizing you were functionally illiterate.

slap slapping GIF

6 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

slap GIF

On 8/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Doggin94it said:

I know that you've got mental deficiencies but you recognize that Brandt was quoting from Robinson's decision finding that the NFL had proven that Watson sexually assaulted 4 women, right?

Dc Comics Slapping GIF

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

When did you become the arbiter of when a sexual assault needs to be reported before it becomes a money grab?

48 hours = assault?

49 hours or more = money grab?

I can understand why a massage therapist would be hesitant to report a high-profile player for a "low-level" sexual assault. I have a suspicion that your type of reaction is partly why. 

https://www.rubmaps.ch/

2723 massage parlors in Texas that offer happy endings, 3rd only to NY and California.

image.png.8e7f0a4cd06c57738e550f10b53cda99.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/

2723 massage parlors in Texas that offer happy endings, 3rd only to NY and California.

image.png.8e7f0a4cd06c57738e550f10b53cda99.png

Now that we got your photo response out of the way...

When did you become the arbiter of when a sexual assault needs to be reported before it becomes a money grab?

48 hours = assault?

49 hours or more = money grab?

I can understand why a massage therapist would be hesitant to report a high-profile player for a "low-level" sexual assault. I have a suspicion that your type of reaction is partly why. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2