The Jets are GOOD, and Zach Wilson sucks.

Lupz27

Maybe it was the thin air, but Mosley looked like he was running in cement.

He flat out gave up on multiple plays when he should have been at least trying to chase and tackle McLaughlin.

Every time I noticed him, it seemed like he was taking a bad angle or trailing the play choking on the ball carrier’s dust.

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Yes.  Good team, bad QB.

Watch the Jets either barely miss the playoffs or go one and done (to keep Saleh employed) while NE goes 1-16 and ends up torturing us with Caleb Williams for the next 15 years…

Unfortunately Caleb Williams refuses to play for the Patriots. They are not on his “list”.  

2 hours ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I need some sort of a necro filter, it’s utterly confusing. This thread starts off with Zach being 5-1 and knowing you lot that’s not a sign of anything. Just a regular Jet Nationer doing math…

So @Maxman it would be something like this:

if post start date is older than a month then put up some sort of warning. 

I will see if other sites do something for this, bumps are confusing for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Zach isn’t Joe Montana. Got it. 

How about deleting or freezing this thread?

Since they signed Rodgers Zach is not the Jets QB1. He is our backup. 

Revisiting ancient threads to trash him over and over (as the Jets starter) is just giving the same old crybabies an emotional bash binky. 

I suggest anyone watch Jets at Denver in Oct ‘22 & then rewatch yesterdays game and watch it for the eye test. Right now Zach Wilson is doing a LOT less unconventional things at his position - this is a good thing, but goes almost completely unacknowledged. 

You’d think winning our second game of the year by 10 pts would be well received instead of a triggering event. Ah well. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1