**Week 10 NFL games**

Dcat

Just now, Beerfish said:

Vikings and O'Connell get no respect at all from around the league.  Philly is 8-0 and every one loves them and thinks they are the greatest.  Buffalo every one has them penciled to the super bowl, Minny 8-1 meh...they got cousins.....meh  They've beaten both miami and buffalo

This was their biggest win in years. I think people have a hard time believing in Kirk Cousins, and rightfully so. But he was massive today and they have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Vikings and O'Connell get no respect at all from around the league.  Philly is 8-0 and every one loves them and thinks they are the greatest.  Buffalo every one has them penciled to the super bowl, Minny 8-1 meh...they got cousins.....meh  They've beaten both miami and buffalo

They beat Miami without Tua.

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

This was their biggest win in years. I think people have a hard time believing in Kirk Cousins, and rightfully so. But he was massive today and they have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. 

Cousins has never put it together but he has been a really really good QB in this league for years.  If he was on the jets this year we'd be looking for more than just a shot at the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Cousins has never put it together but he has been a really really good QB in this league for years.  If he was on the jets this year we'd be looking for more than just a shot at the playoffs.

I agree. He’s top half of the league. Wanted him over drafting Darnold in 2018. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I think this might be the most wild season of NFL football I have ever seen.  The Buffalo-Minnesota game is, quite frankly, the craziest game I’ve ever watched in my 20+ years watching.

Bills lost the wild game to the chiefs too. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I think this might be the most wild season of NFL football I have ever seen.  The Buffalo-Minnesota game is, quite frankly, the craziest game I’ve ever watched in my 20+ years watching.

It is just crazy. All we heard was how awesome the AFC West was supposed to be, and Denver especially was going to be a world beater, they might have all 4 teams in the playoffs. So much for that.

Seattle and the Jets would suck and be picking Top 5. How's that going?

Green Bay was the class of the NFC and a likely Super Bowl team. LA showed you don't need to first round pics for long term sustained success.

And on and on and on. 

• Upvote 1