Zack Wilson Is a BUST !

Smashmouth

30 minutes ago, doitny said:

but Woody brought Favre here. i read that he loves the high profile QB and pushed for him.. if somebody is available, we will get him unless JD talks him out of it cause of the cap hit or draft picks.

Favre and Tebow were woody moves.  He was able to own up to his mistakes although favre really wasn’t a mistake because we were going nowhere with chad and Clemens stunk

problem is very little was expended to acquire both players- it was easier for the jets to move on

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The miss is ridiculous but stop it at the 4 second mark and again, why I cant wait to see the All 22.   Conklin is streaking wide the **** ass open, it's his first read, Conklin looks back expecting the ball and this ******* dip sh*t proceed to air mail it over a WR 10 yards away from him.  Dude, this is what I mean, pop warner QB's make that read and throw 100 out of 100 times.  It literally doenst get easier. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Orlovsky, what a hypocrite 

Blowhards like him and Brugler were leading the ZW pre-draft hype machine 

Lots of people were on the pre draft hype train but at some point reality sets in. Its not bad to be wrong about a QB its a very hard position to fill with a 15 + year franchise guy it's takes a man to admit their wrong and the Jets as an organization have not faced that fact just yet and I'm trying to figure out why they want to throw away a playoff caliber team based on the worst QB play in the NFL ... I mean they have to see this right ?

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

The miss is ridiculous but stop it at the 4 second mark and again, why I cant wait to see the All 22.   Conklin is streaking wide the **** ass open, it's his first read, Conklin looks back expecting the ball and this ******* dip sh*t proceed to air mail it over a WR 10 yards away from him.  Dude, this is what I mean, pop warner QB's make that read and throw 100 out of 100 times.  It literally doenst get easier. 

What's even more hilarious is that he looked at Conklin wide open then he looked at Wilson wide open then he turned and threw it and even if it was completed there were 2 guys standing there on defense reading the play ready to converge on a stationary WR . They were 7 yards away and he still airmailed it. Its not too much to ask an NFL QB to NEVER miss that throw with no pressure on him or the WR in spite of the other 2 guys being the correct throw. The play could have been designed for Berrios and Zach was horrified to throw the ball to either of the first 2 players he looked at. The worst thing about this JIF is that there are numerous other plays just like this throughout the year.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

The JetBlue conspiacy?

So let me ask:  to what end?  What does JetBlue or the Jets get out of having a sucky Zach sucking so horribly and so publicly?  Who wins in this conspiracy theory?

I do not know what this Jet Blue conspiracy is to even comment on it

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

I'm hearing that the all 22 makes the game look even worse. 

It's an absolute catastrophe. He's gun shy, unaware, full of bad mechanics, and is flat out dropping his eyes. Barring an absolute miracle even greater than Josh Allen, his book is written. 

For the record, i don't care who is our QB. Th devil himself could be the starter. I have no dog in this fight.

Someone posted the following and i agree wholeheartedly and ask you all to relax, there's lot of season left.

"The kid has a long long way to go. But Jets fans wonder why they can’t find a franchise QB…it’s because after a couple years they lose their minds and turn on the QB. It takes time.

And let’s face it BB knows how to deal with young QBs"

• Thumb Down 1