The Jets will beat the Bills Sunday

kevinc855

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Heard a good discussion regarding the Jets defense vs the Bills offense and why they gave Josh Allen fits the last game. The bottom line was that the Jets didn’t do anything exotic or out of character, they simply match up well with what the Bills try to do on offense and the Bills—because they can’t run it—have no rabbit they can pull out of a hat later today. If the Jets don’t give up a lot of rushing yards to Josh Allen, the Bills might be stuck in the mud. 

I said before the last game I was worried about it. Worried about this as well (although less so because we're at home and I'm maybe trusting Dorsey too much to make adjustments from the last game) mainly because the Jets defense can rush effectively with 4 and drop the rest back into coverage.

They did an amazing job with Allen last game. They gave up the long TD run but for the most part managed to stop him on the ground. there was a great play by one of the D linemen (I think it was the rookie) who tripped Allen just as he was taking off. That rarely happens and it was the point when I knew we were going to lose that game

I'll be interested to see if James Cook can make a difference today. not just rushing but also catching passes out of the backfield, maybe Hines as well. Either way I expect a dogfight 

On 12/9/2022 at 10:29 AM, kevinc855 said:

Book it. Statement game from the New York Jets. Defense steps up, Mike White delivers a solid game solidifying his role as QB1. Josh Allen throws another couple picks.

NO ONE is picking the Jets to win this game, just like we like it. 

The Jets are winning Sunday boys.....strap on in for the ride. 

What were you thinking?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1