The Jets will beat the Bills Sunday

kevinc855

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Book it. Statement game from the New York Jets. Defense steps up, Mike White delivers a solid game solidifying his role as QB1. Josh Allen throws another couple picks.

NO ONE is picking the Jets to win this game, just like we like it. 

The Jets are winning Sunday boys.....strap on in for the ride. 

That would be awesome, hope you're right.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Almost all 'book it' threads on this site are spectacular fails.

The one time I did it I was right :) Won't do it this week though I don't think we are a heavy underdog either. We match up well against Buffalo and they have not been as dominant as people think.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Book it. Statement game from the New York Jets. Defense steps up, Mike White delivers a solid game solidifying his role as QB1. Josh Allen throws another couple picks.

In a delusional fantasy world maybe all these things come true.
With all do respect. Appreciate your optimism. 

I believe.  No Von Miller, right?  That'll definitely help Mike White and the offense.  Only thing I'm worried about is Allen going off after his performance last time.  If that happens, the O will have to step up and play a great game.  It's definitely possible, but ideally we're able to shut Allen down like we did a few weeks ago.  

Definitely a big test but, IMO, if we're on our game, we can beat anybody.  

39 minutes ago, varjet said:

I will always root for my Jets, but I think they lose this week.  I also thought they would lose to the Bills last time.  I think I am right this time.  

That will be 7-6.  Playoffs are going to be tough.  Really 50/50.  

Receipt 7

Bills 35 - 21

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I do agree with that, the second everyone picked the Jets last week I knew we were losing. I also think we lose this week. So not all that helpful.,

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Well, just caught the Sirius 88 show, and they had Bart Scott on. Bart picked the Jets over the Bills. Jets homer? Maybe, but Bart had some good points:

1) Jets front 4 (10 man rotation) is significantly better than the Bills front 4 rotation (7 man). Bart said in Bills last game they got ONE sack on Mac Jones, while Jets front 4 took Josh Allen down 5 times, including 2 strip sacks. Bart said Bills would LOVE to have the Jets' front 4 rotation.

2) Bart said Bills put all their eggs in Von Miller basket. Von was their one true DAWG they could count on to make THEE game saving play. Von is now on IR and their D-line is a shell of itself. Having Von forced Olines to rotate their protections towards Von, giving the rest of their Dline knowledge of where to blitz, stunt, etc. But that's gone now, and any Oline the face going forward will be free to rotate protections anywhere they want, which will be hard on the Bills pass rush. Again, Bills got to Mac Jones just once the entire game.

3) Jets Oline will be better with Brown/Fant than what the Bills faced last game.

4) Having 2 game films on Mike White could be an advantage for the Defense, but Bart says White was a different QB in Game 2 than in Game 1. In Game 1 (Bears), Mike lived with accurate short passes, slants, etc, In Game 2 (Vikes) Mike threw several down field lasers that opened up the field and just missed a pass by inches that could have won the game for the Jets. Bart was referring to the next to the last sideline pass (incomplete) that would have given the Jets a 1st down, just before White threw the long goal line INT to end the game. 

5) Pat Kirwin said he's picking the Bills because Josh Allen won't allow the Bills to lose twice. Bart said they can't ask Josh to do any more than he did the first game....he maxed out.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Well, just caught the Sirius 88 show, and they had Bart Scott on. Bart picked the Jets over the Bills. Jets homer? Maybe, but Bart had some good points:
1) Jets front 4 (10 man rotation) is significantly better than the Bills front 4 rotation (7 man). Bart said in Bills last game they got ONE sack on Mac Jones, while Jets front 4 took Josh Allen down 5 times, including 2 strip sacks. Bart said Bills would LOVE to have the Jets' front 4 rotation.
2) Bart said Bills put all their eggs in Von Miller basket. Von was their one true DAWG they could count on to make THEE game saving play. Von is now on IR and their D-line is a shell of itself. Having Von forced Olines to rotate their protections towards Von, giving the rest of their Dline knowledge of where to blitz, stunt, etc. But that's gone now, and any Oline the face going forward will be free to rotate protections anywhere they want, which will be hard on the Bills pass rush. Again, Bills got to Mac Jones just once the entire game.
3) Jets Oline will be better with Brown/Fant than what the Bills faced last game.
4) Having 2 game films on Mike White could be an advantage for the Defense, but Bart says White was a different QB in Game 2 than in Game 1. In Game 1 (Bears), Mike lived with accurate short passes, slants, etc, In Game 2 (Vikes) Mike threw several down field lasers that opened up the field and just missed a pass by inches that could have won the game for the Jets. Bart was referring to the next to the last sideline pass (incomplete) that would have given the Jets a 1st down, just before White threw the long goal line INT to end the game. 
5) Pat Kirwin said he's picking the Bills because Josh Allen won't allow the Bills to lose twice. Bart said they can't ask Josh to do any more than he did the first game....he maxed out.

CANT WAIT. I’m feeling good about Sunday too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

Jets have a fair chance to win imo and I think the betting line of +10 is disrespectful. A lot of personnel changes this game, but I think in totality they favor the Jets.

Bills have Poyer and White this time, possibly Milano as well. But no Von Miller or Jordan Phillips and their FB is also out.

What seems less talked about is the fact that the Jets also have reinforcements. Davis and Fant did not play last time. Perhaps more importantly, I think the Jets have upgraded at QB (Zach to Mike) as well as RB 2 (Robinson to Bam Knight).

Jets are on the road against the #1 seed and should rightfully be underdogs. But Zach Wilson threw for 154 yards when we played them in week 9. Yes, we had a good day on the ground (174 yards) but this offense can be a lot more productive than it was last time. Nobody should be counting us out but I don’t think we should be demanding or guaranteeing a win, either.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I guess you’ve never seen a pissed off Josh  Allen playing a divisional opponent that beat him earlier in the year… There’s no way the Jets with Mike White is coming into Buffalo Sunday and beating my 1st place Buffalo Bills… And the Dolphins they already know the sh*t storm there gonna come walking into next Saturday night… It’s gonna be a massacre… So book that….

23 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

I guess you’ve never seen a pissed off Josh  Allen playing a divisional opponent that beat him earlier in the year… There’s no way the Jets with Mike White is coming into Buffalo Sunday and beating my 1st place Buffalo Bills… And the Dolphins they already know the sh*t storm there gonna come walking into next Saturday night… It’s gonna be a massacre… So book that….

go away gtfo GIF

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So the bet is like 3 times for jets win and double for covering the line of like 9 points.

I of course bet on this game sealing our fate for a loss. But if for some reason we win. Or cover 9 1/2 I will have a great Sunday

I also think this is a close game we can win. Buff is vulnerable to us and we are built to beat them.

We should beat them.  Now that we have decent QB we should win. As long as berrios doesn't drop another game winner ?