Sunday WIldcard Games Thread

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

1. Woody loses his mind and agrees to $300 mil guaranteed for Lamar.

2. Week Eight hits, Jets are 3-5 because the defense regresses. Garrett Wilson, struggling in Nick Caley’s two-TE offense, has 24 catches on the season. Lamar Jackson sprains and ankle during a loss against the Dolphins.

3. No one in the NY media or fanbase believes the ankle is hurt all that much. 

4. Backup Zach Wilson goes 2-2 filling in for Lamar. 

5. Robert Saleh, chapped, ****s up the press conference and every beat reporter makes it sound like Zach Wilson has a chance to keep the job. 

But just think of all those Lamar highlight reels we can watch before the season. That's what really matters. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

What an awful decision by Roman and Huntley. You only do that leaping play and hold the ball over the goal when you’re at the 6 inch line, not at the 2.

You have Gus Edwards, a 250 LB RB, and you’re trying QB dives? Good grief offensive play calling is bad in the NFL

Exactly. You only run that play at the goal line. Horrible play. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Worst moment in Baltimore sports history since they sold Babe Ruth to the Red Sox

1.The Colts leaving town in the middle of the night.

2. The Orioles losing the ‘69 World Series to the Mets

3. The Colts losing Super Bowl III to the Jets

edit Damn I thought I was so clever, then I go back and see others beat me to all 3.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I watched The Last Of Us first episode on HBO. I did not like it. Characters were extremely one-note and it spent way too much time establishing that the two young female characters were sassy and precocious. Like, we got it, Craig Mazin. Thx. 

That was filmed in Alberta, a number of locations are in Edmonton where I live.  They did not have to dress it up too much to make it look post apocalypse.

• Haha 4