Is Mike White Injury Prone?

Is Mike White Injury Prone?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mike White Injury Prone?

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1sy-aDdAx1Kdcn4bdCrV

I root for all the Jets QB's, I rooted for Sanchez, Geno, Darnold, Zach and Mike White. I dont understand hating any of them or rooting for any to fail. Its in the Jets best interest for one of them to pan out, and the hate is directed at the wrong place anyway, its none of these guys fault they came to this hell hole organization, the hate shoud be directed at the terrible ownership and coaching that we have, the young players arent the problem, its the organization. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I said "HE" couldnt pick a QB ? Maybe you should go back and read I said this organization could not pick one for the last 50 years so how does that translate to "HE" ? BTW I happen to really like Joe Douglas a guy who revamped this roster in 2 short years after Saleh got here and this Idiot Fan Base wants him out as well. 

OK, the organization can’t pick one but JD can.  That’s where we are now.  I just think he deserves credit for finding a diamond in the rough 

I’d re-sign him I don’t know his injury history in college I checked the write ups on his college career at South Florida and Western Kentucky games played and games started and no indication he missed games due to injury. But so far in NFL when he’s played he’s been injured. But when healthy he’s shown he can play. 

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So let me get this straight . Mike White hits his elbow on the helmet of another player and suffers temp. nerve damage but comes back the next game only to be replaced in the game following the Buffalo game last year because little Zachy needed his second chance only to pussify the position once again. 

Then he plays in a game this year after having the second best game a QB has had in the last 2 years (both by him) to get crushed on a play where a LB comes in untouched on an obvious whiff by McGovern who was double teaming an already blocked DL and breaks five ribs and still comes back into the game to try and win the game and this makes him injury prone ? 

This is the dumbest franchise in the NFL backed by the dumbest fans I have ever listened too.  Idiots saying Mike White never completed one game ? WTF where does this sh*t come from ? He had 2 injuries that were legitimately reported on one the elbow where his missed 3 Quarters vs the colts and the Ribs which started at one broken rib and suddenly turned into five and should have not even been on the field since it was obviously hurting him. Toughest QB we have even had step out there in terms of hanging in tuff in a very long time and the Genius Jets fans call him Injury Prone ?  This Fan base truly deserves all the negative sh*t they get because all this fan base does is cry all year long every year. I hope Mike White gets the hell out of here for his sake because all this Franchise does is mismanage QB's and they have done it for 50 years running.

Never plays another down for the Jets. Move on 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Reality >>> PVO

Name on front of the jersey > name on back of the jersey - some here are beyond repair, but maybe one day, some of us can crawl out of their holes and visit other stadiums around the country, specifically in the Midwest and south, and watch how fans of those teams treat their own players, in failure and success. This is beyond Zach Wilson. It’s Mike White, Mechi Becton, Quinnen Williams (prior to this year), and so many more. Every player on our roster is subject to be driven out of town, upon even temporary failure or durability. I guess it’s too much to ask to treat every player who puts on a Jets uniform, some form of respect. Not a good look, Jets fans. But it really never has been. Why any decent player would want to play here, for what they are subject to, is beyond my understanding. Hopefully one day, the swamp is cleared out and we build a new stadium in New York City, with a new crop of fans.