Is Mike White Injury Prone?

Is Mike White Injury Prone?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mike White Injury Prone?

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So you want to spend big on a QB1 AND QB2 while also burning $20M+ on the cap to Zach Wilson over the next 2 seasons?

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

That won't happen. Zach will be released or traded at the end of next year if he can't get the starting job back at some point next season. 

• Upvote 1

Mike White is a sitting duck back there. If he put some muscle on that body and learned to scramble a little bit maybe he would last a little longer than 2 or 3 games. Somehow Tom Brady manages to stay clear of injuries and they seem to have similar body structures so maybe if White got the right training he could improve in that area. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Reality >>> PVO

Zach sucks. I think everyone gets it by this point. Can we just concede that point and not have it referenced a hundred times a day? 

Also, having nothing to do with Zach at all, White is clearly injury-prone. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, slats said:

Zach sucks. I think everyone gets it by this point. Can we just concede that point and not have it referenced a hundred times a day? 

Pretty sure its gonna happen whether I stop or not.  

We sure got to the "you're beating a dead horse" phase awfully quick.  

So let me get this straight . Mike White hits his elbow on the helmet of another player and suffers temp. nerve damage but comes back the next game only to be replaced in the game following the Buffalo game last year because little Zachy needed his second chance only to pussify the position once again. 

Then he plays in a game this year after having the second best game a QB has had in the last 2 years (both by him) to get crushed on a play where a LB comes in untouched on an obvious whiff by McGovern who was double teaming an already blocked DL and breaks five ribs and still comes back into the game to try and win the game and this makes him injury prone ? 

This is the dumbest franchise in the NFL backed by the dumbest fans I have ever listened too.  Idiots saying Mike White never completed one game ? WTF where does this sh*t come from ? He had 2 injuries that were legitimately reported on one the elbow where his missed 3 Quarters vs the colts and the Ribs which started at one broken rib and suddenly turned into five and should have not even been on the field since it was obviously hurting him. Toughest QB we have even had step out there in terms of hanging in tuff in a very long time and the Genius Jets fans call him Injury Prone ?  This Fan base truly deserves all the negative sh*t they get because all this fan base does is cry all year long every year. I hope Mike White gets the hell out of here for his sake because all this Franchise does is mismanage QB's and they have done it for 50 years running.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3