Zach Wilson

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’ll need to catch Phil1c on his next user name.  This one became unreadable weeks ago.  Who is running FactsOnly?  Same dude? Lol 

We’ll find out when one of these days one of those accounts starts arguing with themselves

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, bitonti said:

It might be endearing if he wasn't completely sh*t at his job 

I understand that and I agree as a fan he was almost a cartoonish disappointment.  

But, the fact he either doesn’t care or can’t care what people think of him is pretty interesting to me. Dudes banging Milfs at the beach, taking his latest blonde bitty to NY sports getting  that vip treatment, buying  BMW’s, goofy scooters for his lineman and a Jeep covered in motivational quotes! He sat on the bench and was ridiculed, his team mates wore T-shirts of the backup QB, couple ask to be traded even when the team was winning, media just crushing him minus Chris Simms and even his mom is defending him on Twitter. Yet, kids still hanging off the bow of the Titanic screaming,” King of the World!” threatening to make any vet they bring into camp to compete life miserable. Haha, he’s Christian Bale from American Paycho. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I just want someone to say to him you can do and it is up to him. ?

I hear you CB.  I wish that was all or would take, that he could.  It would have been so much better for the team if he worked/works out.

• Sympathy 1

without comment 

JetBlue earned the title no airline wants—worst performing U.S. carrier—because it posted relatively poor numbers in nearly every category. On the bright side, it posted the fourth-best showing on bumped passengers in the 12-month period ended Sept. 30, behind Allegiant, Delta and United. (The Journal’s rankings use the most recent 12 months of data available for tarmac delays, involuntary bumping, mishandled baggage and complaints, which don’t include the full 2022 calendar year.)

20 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He stinks at football but I’m pretty sure he hasn’t bought into it. Be him spoiled, entitled, arrogant or a sociopath. All the sh*t he gets in the media, the fans  even from his team mates.  sh*t bounces of him like a rhino. Hate to say it, but it’s endearing me to him a bit. Tell me I suck, tell me I’m not an NFL QB, tell me I can’t play in the league, wear your Mike T shirts. I got millions bitches. See my new motivational Jeep? I’m gonna bang your Aunt in it! Haha , he’s either clueless, insane and he turned his entitlement into millions. Haha 

He’s the MacDaddy and really is bullet proof against all his Haters, which are many.

Any QB who can be benched for 4th String Chris StrevSomething (I can spell his name as well as he can throw a spiral), on National TV, when the Offense needs to move the ball through the air, shrug it off and not have that affect him, will do just fine in whatever he does when he’s not in the NFL.