Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Greetings pondscum. Here’s the list of all the people I will be killing tomorrow and in order of significance:

1. Peen

2. Lurker

3. Stark

4. Drums

5. Bleedin Green

6. Ape 

7. Arsis

8. JVILLE

9. Verb

10. Leelou

11. JiF

…I will save you for last and will start at your knees

I'm the...most...significant?  Sad The Office GIF

Once there was a sad non-binary person with no penis.

They had grown up feeling like an outcast, like they didn't fit in with anyone. They had a hard time making friends, and the few friends they did make often didn't understand them or their gender identity.

They often felt alone and isolated from the world, and it was made worse by the fact that they had no penis.

image.png.334e54078df135bcff462591fd7dae33.png

• Haha 3

They longed to fit in, to have a sense of belonging, but it seemed like an impossible task. It was hard to explain to people why they felt different, and why they were so sad. No one seemed to understand the struggles they faced.

They struggled with depression and anxiety, and it was made worse by their lack of a penis.

They often felt like they were the only one in the world who was like this, and they had no one to turn to for help.

One day, They stumbled across a website dedicated to non-binary people, and they finally felt like they belonged. They read stories of other non-binary people, and realized that they weren't alone. They could relate to these stories, and it gave them a sense of hope and belonging.

They slowly began to accept their identity, and the lack of a penis became less important. They started to make friends and connect with other non-binary people, and eventually felt comfortable in their own skin. They realized that they weren't alone, that there were others like them out there, and that helped them to cope with the sadness and loneliness.

This story is one of hope and acceptance. It's a reminder that we are all unique, and that we all have something to offer the world. We may all have different bodies, but we can still find common ground and acceptance.

• Haha 1

It was a warm summer night when the non-binary individual received the package.

The package, sent from an unknown sender, contained a pair of cargo shorts and a small box. When opened, the box revealed a gun.

The non-binary individual's heart raced in excitement and fear. They had no idea who the sender was or why they had been chosen to receive such a gift. All they knew was that it was something special and it had been delivered in the dead of night.

image.png.15d0b7f7e2443d6053791661aacccd0a.png

The non-binary individual had never seen a gun before, let alone held one. But they knew that this gift was an opportunity to make a difference.

With a newfound sense of purpose, they quickly equipped the gun and set off on their mission. Who knew what the night would bring? For the non-binary individual, it was an opportunity to take a stand and prove their worth.

A player has received a gun!  But that's not all that happened that night....

The non-binary’s heart beat rapidly as they stumbled through the bushes, searching for the hippie CTM, who they had been tracking for days.

They finally stumbled upon a clearing, and in the center of it stood CTM, surrounded by a group of mysterious figures that had been following him.

The non-binary froze, not sure of what to do. They quickly realized they had nowhere to go when one of the figures stepped forward, pointed a gun at he/she/it and fired.

The bullet tore through their chest, and they fell to the ground in agony. The mysterious figures approached the Non-Binary and began to gut it with a steak knife. They impaled it with it, and then used it to carve them up into pieces.

They then proceeded to run it over with a car, leaving it in a mangled pile in the center of the clearing.

image.png.e94281bbaccf780699a00e06f5b93ef3.png

The Non-Binary lay there, barely alive, as the figures began to eat it alive. They tore into their flesh, devouring the Non-Binary piece by piece.

A few moments later, it was dead.  

Shame, too, since it had just received a gun that same night it would never get to use.

In the midst of the chaos, The Non-Binary’s lover had been watching from a distance.

As the figures began to disperse, she ran forward in an attempt to save him, only to be struck down by one of the figures, who also happened to have a gun. She was shot dead in the same way the Non-Binary had been.

The Non-binary and its lover had both died a gruesome death, The Non-Binary being shot, stabbed, impaled, run over and eaten alive and its lover being shot.

It was a tragic end to a love story that had been cut tragically short.

Updated Roster:

1. Hal  Scum Ruiner (Roleblocker) – Lynched D3
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. Beaver  DEA Officer (Standard Cop) Killed D3
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. Ballin  replaced D3 by @Integrity28
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. JVOR  Scum Programmer (Watcher), Shot D3
  17. Verbal D*ckless Wonder (Town Lover), Received Gun N3, Killed N3
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. Smash  Town Blockhead (Post Restriction - Forced OMGUS), Modkilled D3
  20. Leelou  Barbie (Town Lover), Killed N3
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

Btw the reason that the writing in that scene you guys won't read is all weirdly orange is that OpenAI flagged it for violating the content policy and it turned that weird orange. OpenAI wouldn't let me change it, lmao. 

Probably as a preventative measure so you won't post it to social media.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

@Hal N of Provo answers to the below please

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Don't want a ninja hammer and want answers from Hal

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

What do you mean he didn't like his roll? And what is the confusion about JiF's claim you were talking about?

Strong town look after these posts.

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So Pac is a doc with at least a 1x day shot, and potentially other abilities? That makes sense to you?

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

He's not, but neither are you. Lynch this, figure out what to do with Pac tomorrow.

Would like clarity here. I’ve got Pac pegged for a role, but not doc. Forget the name for it, but it’s a role that hands out 1x stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’m nailing a lot of useless stuff. If you think I’m scum feel free to lynch me but people should make cases so it would be informational. I’d rather scum worked for it. 

Hahaha, says people should make cases…

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Had Hal and Ape as scum due to PoE so for now

vote ape

Votes me based on PoE, no case.

Cannot make it up. I said yesterday, I wanked all over to draw votes to me yesterday. Everyone who voted me had a reason or observation they cited. Drums voted me because he thought I “needed pressure”.

He is not scum hunting guys. I’m not sure he’s even reading. He’s hopped on my train the past 2 days with no reason, when I’m getting heat.

Vote drums

• Upvote 1