Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Evidence would suggest a 1-time shot, regardless of town or scum.

Do you care to make any even slightly coherent case as to how a supposed 1-in-5 phase SK is the point to try to push through so hard when zero evidence to it before?

1. we have two dead scum on day 3, why are you so frustrated 

2. I agree, gun to head multiple vigs…but why isn’t the other vig owning it? How does scum w day kills make sense until proven otherwise (with no NK tonight) to ponder other scenarios however unlikely or not, if nothing else, to see how people react and talk about it, isn’t really a bad thing until the game provides more clarity. I don’t know the game dynamics behind the scenes. Iron clad what? Chill brosepth, chill. 

• Upvote 1

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (5) - BG, JiF, Stark, Ape, Lurker

Hal (2) - Leelou, Peen

Stark (1) - Hess

Leelou (1) - Smash

Ape (1) - Jvill

JiF (1) - Arsis

Not Voting (4) - Hal, Pac, Verbal, Drums

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

DEADLINE:  Thursday, 8 PM EST

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry, it’s nuanced. Not the sane things.

In general, Snash gets carried away with emo and rage. Those are the fits. It’s real. It’s something I’ve cause and feel guilty for. That’s just human sh*t.

As scum he often deflects to personal insults and identity politics, while also getting emo over the fact he cannot accept people figure him out. This can lead to the former, but usually he sees it to make pressure or details go away.

Ok so let's say Hal and Smash are tied with the same number of votes and you are the tie breaker. Who are you going with?

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

That's literally the only reason I (begrudgingly) have accepted you as town, but you sure have gone out of your way to keep up the post count without having yet made a point in it all.

The word of the day is…….irony.

59 minutes ago, Drums said:

What I take from this one is that he does this as town.

What I take from this one is he does it as scum.

-----

We just saw him as scum last game and I don't remember him doing this at all basically. So which one is it? 

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sorry, it’s nuanced. Not the sane things.

In general, Snash gets carried away with emo and rage. Those are the fits. It’s real. It’s something I’ve cause and feel guilty for. That’s just human sh*t.

As scum he often deflects to personal insults and identity politics, while also getting emo over the fact he cannot accept people figure him out. This can lead to the former, but usually he sees it to make pressure or details go away.

It looks like you’re creating separation where it doesn’t exist.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah I don't see smash going ballistic with an asinine, irrational case with no pressure on himself if he was scum... 

Lets go ahead and lynch Hal. 

I’ll do either. 

Yoh don’t care that Snash is lying about a PR?

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ll do either. 

Yoh don’t care that Snash is lying about a PR?

I've noticed his claim is spurious but it simply defies logic to randomly draw that much attention to yourself when you have no pressure if you're scum. 

If it comes to it I'll hammer Smash into alpha centauri but for now Halitosis is the cleaner kill. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If Snash has a PR that requires him to OMGUS rage vote everyone that votes him, he wasn’t following it here. 

He OMGUS voted Ape 1.0 and called him scum, then says Ape 1.0 always thinks he’s scum (which implies he knew Ape1.0 was town). He always does this as scum.  

Then without reason he votes AVM. Sure looks like a liar and a bus vote on reread.

Im really tired of this sh*t just vote me off . WTF do you mean I'm not following it ?? You voted me I OMGUS voted you back then switched to AVm . I'm not required to keep my vote on the person who voted me after I OMGUS vote them

Unvote Leelou 

Vote Stupid APE

@Bleedin Green Idiot of course I'm going to miss some posts I'm not here 24/7 and no you had no ******* idea that I had a PR so cut the bullsh*t.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Where did Smash lie about his PR?

Ape is full of sh*t and its obvious so is BG 

I'm not changing my vote back to leelou since I just wanted reaction from her I'm keeping it on Ape . Waiting for all the idiots to steam roll in like they always do and follow this idiot to my eventual lynch.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If Snash has a PR that requires him to OMGUS rage vote everyone that votes him, he wasn’t following it here. 

He OMGUS voted Ape 1.0 and called him scum, then says Ape 1.0 always thinks he’s scum (which implies he knew Ape1.0 was town). He always does this as scum.  

Then without reason he votes AVM. Sure looks like a liar and a bus vote on reread.

Disregard my previous question, saw what you were talking about in Smash’s response. Don’t think it contradicts what he originally said about the PR though:

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

. When someone votes me I have ANGRILY OMGUS vote them and go over the top with that response. So when someone votes me at any time I have to remove my vote and OMGUS vote them  then I can move my vote back....