Top 25 FA's predictions (MLFootball)

Bronx

9 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I like Jimmy G, but that off the narrative that he'll come cheap. $30-36M ain't cheap. For all that I rather draft another QB and spend the money on some top flight FA. 

Jimmy for $20-25M? Sign me up. 

It’s the guaranteed that matters. 2 for 72 with 36 guaranteed isn’t so bad.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I like Jimmy G, but that off the narrative that he'll come cheap. $30-36M ain't cheap. For all that I rather draft another QB and spend the money on some top flight FA. 

Jimmy for $20-25M? Sign me up. 

Who cares if it's half guaranteed and only for 2 years. That contract could easily be turned into a 1 year if it isn't working. 

If rather that than commit to that hippie for 31,40,59,53 mill over the next 4 years just to listen to him complain about sh*t.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

What's your beef with @football guy? He's a legit source on this site, as is @Mogglez. But you'll believe potato head saying Derek Carr had a steak dinner with the Giants in secrecy because that's how the Giants role. :lol:

Lol. That’s quite the leap you took here with the Jet potato thing (who I think is probably just as clued in as you, me and football guy btw) 

I believe @mogglez when he tells us what his friend with the team says because he’s honest about where his info is coming from.
Football guy?  I think he’s a very knowledgeable football fan, but I think he’s running a scam when he claims to be some clued in league insider, and I laugh at guys here like you when you buy into it.
You know you’re one of my favorite people here, but it’s the same way I would feel if you changed your name to “football insider” and acted as if you were one. If he just gave his opinions instead of trying to come off like he’s the second coming of Ian Rappaport I’d actually read his posts rather than skim through them.

32 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

What's your beef with @football guy? He's a legit source on this site, as is @Mogglez. But you'll believe potato head saying Derek Carr had a steak dinner with the Giants in secrecy because that's how the Giants role. :lol:

*Roll

I said they went to a steakhouse. I never said he ordered the steak. Stop with the strawmen.

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Lol. That’s quite the leap you took here with the Jet potato thing (who I think is probably just as clued in as you, me and football guy btw) 

I believe @mogglez when he tells us what his friend with the team says because he’s honest about where his info is coming from.
Football guy?  I think he’s a very knowledgeable football fan, but I think he’s running a scam when he claims to be some clued in league insider, and I laugh at guys here like you when you buy into it.
You know you’re one of my favorite people here, but it’s the same way I would feel if you changed your name to “football insider” and acted as if you were one. If he just gave his opinions instead of trying to come off like he’s the second coming of Ian Rappaport I’d actually read his posts rather than skim through them.

That's ridiculous. I'll take most of that comment, but I'm definitely more clued in than playtowinthegame, by a factor of at least 4.5.

21 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're nothing more than a spitball on a wall waiting to fall. 

Just perused the site and you dropped my name today 4 times. Your obsession with me is a bit whacko. 

I'm not sure how you're going to react when the Jets end up with Baker Mayfield and Derek Carr and Saquon Barkley are lighting up the NFC East next season for the Giants.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Just perused the site and you dropped my name today 4 times. Your obsession with me is a bit whacko. 

I'm not sure how you're going to react when the Jets end up with Baker Mayfield and Derek Carr and Saquon Barkley are lighting up the NFC East next season for the Giants.

well there is no way Jones is worth 40 million a year so that could be possible.

thats when i go down to "one Jets Drive" and punch fat Joe in his face for pinching pennies like Fred Wilpon while the Giants go all Steve Cohen and get there guy no matter what.

49 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I said they went to a steakhouse. I never said he ordered the steak. Stop with the strawmen.

Wow, you edited your post to say that after you corrected my typo. 

By the way it's straw man, not strawmen. I'm only poking fun at you because you're likely talking out your ass. You're the only one I've seen say the Giants secretly met with Derek Carr after he met with the Jets. Nobody else is saying that but you, potato head.

16 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

14 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

baked potato GIF by Gifs Lab

nerdy the passing zone GIF by America's Got Talent

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Wow, you edited your post to say that after you corrected my typo. 

By the way it's straw man, not strawmen. I'm only poking fun at you because you're likely talking out your ass. You're the only one I've seen say the Giants secretly met with Derek Carr after he met with the Jets. Nobody else is saying that but you, potato head.

This will make Potato understand it better, he loves the Mets:

image.jpeg.6dc59379f649f744b7d0711b8701df29.jpeg

@Green Ghost, I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I truly believe @football guy has connections that most on this site do not. He's earned his credibility around here with some of his predictions he's made in the past. You don't like what he says, so you try to discredit him. Simple as that. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1