stop with the JSN hate

7 hours ago, kmnj said:

seriously reading some of the anti JSN threads I wonder if the haters actually watched the guy play

in 2021 he had over 1600 yards and 9 tds-he was the best WR on his team-who were the other two guys at wr there that year-Garett Wilson and Chris Olave. His season was the best in Ohio State's history 

on the biggest stage he had almost 350 yards and 3tds 

yes last year was injured(sometimes players do get hurt) but he is an elite WR-guys on here talking about how Hardman is the same or better is crazy-ask Garret Wilson what he thinks about JSN -

“Jaxon is as good as I’ve ever seen, probably the best I’ve ever seen,” Wilson said 

“Jaxon is the most natural athlete I’ve ever seen.”

JAXON, I MEAN HE'S EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME, FOR SURE."

Being like I am, I’m one of the people that, I feel like I’m the best on the field every time,” Wilson said. “I saw Jaxon for the time I was like, ‘OK.’ Jaxon, I mean he’s everything and then some, for sure.”

If you like Joe's first round pick(I think it was terrible ) that is fine but the hate about JSN is misguided and very inaccurate

He was my choice at 15, but why are we starting threads about him now?  He's a Seahawk.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Dcat said:

Then how and why did he last until #20?  Apparently there were a number of teams who don't agree with the JSN pre-draft advertisement above. 

I guess it will remain one of life's great mysteries.   

Even the great BB passed on him

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

Missed 10 weeks or so with a "low grade hamstring" injury that was only supposed to be a couple of weeks thing.

Even if he wasn’t 100%, I will never buy that he wasn’t healthy enough to contribute in the playoffs. His team lost by one to the national champions. They would have almost certainly crushed TCU just like Georgia did. His drive to win, or lack there of, very likely cost his team a championship.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Jets fans are treating this kid like he’s some sort of dynamo when in reality he projects as a Jamison Crowder-type out of the slot who caught all of 5 balls last season.

If this was last year, not a single one of these wideouts would’ve gone in the 1st round.

My favorite Jet fan is the one running all over claiming he’s better than GW.  A totally clueless take.  One that’s also dead wrong.  

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s going to be a lot of fun seeing guys here comparing the careers of JSN and Willy Mac the next 4-5 years.

It’s more fun watching some trash the guy we drafted over the guy we didn’t draft while not knowing one from the other

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kmnj said:

seriously reading some of the anti JSN threads I wonder if the haters actually watched the guy play

in 2021 he had over 1600 yards and 9 tds-he was the best WR on his team-who were the other two guys at wr there that year-Garett Wilson and Chris Olave. His season was the best in Ohio State's history 

yes last year was injured(sometimes players do get hurt) but he is an elite WR-guys on here talking about how Hardman is the same or better is crazy-ask Garret Wilson what he thinks about JSN -

“Jaxon is as good as I’ve ever seen, probably the best I’ve ever seen,” Wilson said 

Being like I am, I’m one of the people that, I feel like I’m the best on the field every time,” Wilson said. “I saw Jaxon for the time I was like, ‘OK.’ Jaxon, I mean he’s everything and then some, for sure.”

If you like Joe's first round pick(I think it was terrible ) that is fine but the hate about JSN is misguided and very inaccurate

This thread is misgiuded. Who cares. He's not on this team. so, WHO CARES.

7 minutes ago, fullblast said:

He’ll be this year’s Chase / Jefferson but it is what it is. We move.

Let’s not get crazy. JSN will likely never be used in the same sentence as Chase or Jefferson. He might be a useful slot receiver. You are talking about the 2 best, fastest young WRs in the NFL.  

21 hours ago, kmnj said:

Couldn't possibly be the Junior talking up his sophomore teammate..... I take those comments with a grain of salt and if i could only have 1 I would take GWill 10/10 times

I have JSN as the top reciever in this class and still well behind reigning OROY Garrett Wilson and Olave in both redraft and dynasty.

JSN had that 1600 season while defenses had to gaurd Wilson and Olave on the outsides and he got to operate underneath on CB3.

I wanted JSN there over Bro Jones ....was happy the Steelers jumped us because I thought it pigeon holed us into JSN. We took a highly rated edge instead...I'm not losing any sleep over it.

• Upvote 2