#JetsCamp 7/26. Keep it going.

Larz

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Here we go with Becton SMH

I am rooting for him, but it gets hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Could be nothing that he is not out there, but drama always seems to follow him around.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure what's more insulting, Rodgers only being an 86 or AVT being a 79.  How?  AVT should probably be mid-80s, like DJ Reed.  G Wilson should probably be 86 or 87.  Rodgers should be at least a 90, maybe 91 or 92.  One down year playing injured should not drop a QB that consistently great down 10 points.  

Other than that I'm fine with the ratings.  I don't doubt a lot of the young guys will see their scores rise as the year goes on.  Especially Becton if he manages to stay on the field.  

17 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

So...right after the DL was blowing by him, he gets bullied, pulled/benched in practice then the next day gets relegated to working with the injured players? Hmm...smells like either they wanted to put him in the background and not seen getting blown up again or the big man tweeked something. 

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

So...right after the DL was blowing by him, he hets pulled/benched in practice then the next day gets relegated to working with the injured players? Hmm...smells like either they wanted to put him in the background and not seen getting blown up again or the big man tweeked something. 

Woody should really consider putting up a parking meter on his space. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

If they had Becton on a "pitch count" yesterday, it makes 100% sense that they wouldn't put him in contact drills on back to back days.

Now, him giving up sacks yesterday after declaring, "I am a LEFT TACKLE"   That is more worrisome to me.

Or, maybe he had an auto correct issue, it should have said, "I am a LEFT GUARD"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Lord have mercy, the team looks great so far but we're going to spend the next month discussing Mekhi Becton aren't we?

Health of the Jets Tackles is probably the #1 issue on the team.

No QB looks good without some sort of pass protection, and any running back needs a hole to go through.

• Upvote 1