*** College Game Day Aug 31 to Sept 4 games ***

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My thought, too. Sanders is going to ride that kid into an early grave. 

It will last until he gets hurt on an offensive play.

Much like kick return guys who are also starters, they return kicks until they get nicked on a special teams play then that comes to an end.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Georgia playing Tennessee Martin and Bama playing Middle Tennessee

And we were supposed to be playing Oklahoma in Norman next week.  But the SEC forced cancellation of the home and home because the game in Athens a few years later would impact the SEC schedule.  So now, after UT-Martin, we get Ball State instead next week. 

Hard to get excited about the start of our season.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

His conditioning is unreal.  That being said, that’s my other concern.  100 snaps a game, or close to it, is gonna put a lottttt of tread on those tires.

I'm pretty sure I could jump straight across the Grand Canyon and land safely if I had Deion hyping me up and coaching me through it. He'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He'll be better than Mahomes, Burrow and Trevor Lawrence?   I'll take you up on that bet.   :)

He is way more talented than any of those QB's and he's been groomed his entire life to be a NFL QB. Just give him a few weaponz and a decent line and the sky is the limit.

Have you ever seen him play? 

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

He is way more talented than any of those QB's and he's been groomed his entire life to be a NFL QB. Just give him a few weaponz and a decent line and the sky is the limit.

Have you ever seen him play? 

Conceivable he ends up on the Cardinals with Marvin Harrison Jr, too. Could be sick, especially if they dump Gannon and hire Harbaugh or Lincoln Riley. 

• Upvote 1