Banged up team...

1 minute ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

ZW needs to improve.

You really not to stop venting your hate for Zach here, hater.  

Having threads calling for his replacement is beyond ridiculous... 

So why do you keep reading them?  Self-control not your thing?

Are you being forced again your will?  Blink three times if you need us to call the authorities to come save you.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Warfish said:

You really not to stop venting your hate for Zach here, hater.  

So why do you keep reading them?  Self-control not your thing?

Are you being forced again your will?  Blink three times if you need us to call the authorities to come save you.

Seriously, Come on man... 

It's 85% of the front page in the forum and even the ones that aren't the main subject... The same people come in those and derail the subject. 

• Thumb Down 3

6 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

ZW needs to improve... Nobody disagrees... But it's not realistic to replace him nor is any replacement going to be better no matter how many times you all try to make the point otherwise... 

You are being realistic and that is great. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

What is actually amazing is how you think pointing out any shortcoming of Zach is worthy of a negative  rep. The reason the Jets won today was the defense. They totally shut down Philly in the second half. Yeah Zach didn't  lose the game. Is asking Zach to show more than this a bad thing? I just saw the game log. Between Denver and Philly the team was in the red zone about 10 times and 1 TD from Hall.  Is this a good thing? Is this worthy of criticism? I think it is. 

I agree with this... But why does it always turn into every other replacement qb should be signed? 

Not all the red zone issues are on ZW... 

Penalties, play calls, dropped passes are also part of the issue

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

I truly enjoy his ineptitude and would not have it any other way on our way to 8-9.

I enjoy painful mediocrity almost as much as watching a slapstick train wreck.... like really I do... at times we epitomize cosmic absurdity and it is really something to behold (see: the 2023 offseason followed by Aaron rodgers playing 4 healthy snaps as a Jet with 0 completions)

I wouldnt know what to do if we were actually good in a sustainable way. 😂

I enjoyed the win today and especially enjoyed how salty eagles fans are about it. Would u live to win that way all the way to a Lombardi sure... but it is obviously unsustainable. The D had to play otherworldly to give us a chance.

I'd rather win than lose... I enjoy winning and the wins have been hard to come by in Jetnation... at the same time I can recognize our team has a pretty evident ZW shaped achilles heel.

He has gotten better though ... like from doesnt belong in the league to maybe a 3rd string QB.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with this... But why does it always turn into every other replacement qb should be signed? 

Because Zach is not a good QB. How is this escaping anyone. 10 times in the redzone and no td passes in 2 games. This is not a winning formula. Yeah we won today but Zach did nothing to help. He is not scoring points. He is setting up FGs. Who ever has GZ in fantasy is loving this but it sure as hell sucks watching it. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

The Jets played great as a team today and pulled out a solid W. The defense did not allow Philly to score a point the entire second half. 

Zach Wilson did not play very well individually, as evidenced by the lack of touchdowns and his 73 QB rating. He is a below average QB, but he is going to start every game for the remainder of 2023. The Jets can win games still if he does not turn the ball over.

This is my reasonable post.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Because Zach is not a good QB. How is this escaping anyone. 10 times in the redzone and no td passes in 2 games. This is not a winning formula. Yeah we won today but Zach did nothing to help. He is not scoring points. He is setting up FGs. Who ever has GZ in fantasy is loving this but it sure as hell sucks watching it. 

He is moving the ball... And the offensive non scores are not just his fault... Again, stop having the offense, causing penalties, dropping balls and some real questionable calls... 

He needs to be better but saying is not good is not correct... He is getting better and the tide will turn... But right now I will take wins... Can you all just enjoy that and not cry about 1 guy on the team that conducted the offense well enough to score 20 points and win

• Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

The Jets played great as a team today and pulled out a solid W. The defense did not allow Philly to score a point the entire second half. 

Zach Wilson did not play very well individually, as evidenced by the lack of touchdowns and his 73 QB rating. He is a below average QB, but he is going to start every game for the remainder of 2023. The Jets can win games still if he does not turn the ball over.

This is my reasonable post.

OK, but no turnovers by the offense and the jets offense got to the red zone on long drives right... So they are one step away from scoring tds... It will get there. 

• Thumb Down 2

21 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Jets just won a very tough game against an awesome team that was better than the jets in almost every way... 

Yet I come on the site to celebrate and the first page is only fans bitching about Zach Wilson... Wtf... 

They beat a team that was in the Superbowl yet your only focus is on the negative... 

Wtf has this site turned into... It's pretty disgusting... 

Yeah ZW needs to improve and he needs to score more tds... But they just beat the NFC champs after nearly beating the SB champs... It's gone to a new level of bad here. 

Critical is one thing... Calling for Zach or Saleh or Douglas to be fired every week is another.... 

You guys are making the fan base look bad, whether you see it or not through your endless hatred of the kid

you just acknowledged that Zach has to improve. every week NFL teams win or lose work on what they need to improve on too. they dont sit around throwing a party for the win. we arent either.

Zach is the weakest link. you know that too.

how many more weeks do we have to hear that he has to improve on this or that? we have been hearing this for 3 years now and we are sick of it.

yes Phila is great and our defense had an incredible game... and we still almost lost. thats the thing with Zach. he cant win unless someone is great...Hall...the defense..etc.

this team is really good. with the injuries and a below average QB we have no business being 3-3. this season could be a really good one but Zach will hold us back. we all see that. 

we dont hate him, we just know he is a liability. he isnt helping us win. he is along for the ride. if this was anyone else he would be benched. but Zach keeps getting chances. if someone is available we need to make the trade and replace Zach. 

if your really a Jet fan and not a Zach fan then you cant tell me if  Cousins or Brissett or Minshew became available you rather stick with Zach.?

• Sympathy 2
  • More Ugh 1

19 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

So if the offense keeps scoring running tds and he is moving the ball to get the defense on their heels and off the run does that get ZW any leeway? 

Leeway sure. But what does that mean. I still don't believe he will be any more than a sub par backup QB. 

Some individuals here believe he can be the heir apparent to Rodgers which is funny on multiple levels. The first being that as much as I like  Rodgers he hasn't  done anything to be the heir to as a Jet.

We should realistically be looking at someone like Michael Penix next year if they fall to us as someone to be Rodgers understudy. Granted it will be hard to stomach taking a QB in the first but this looks to be a good deep class.

We have more than a substantial sample size on Zach and it has been bad. He could totally be Geno Smith and finally develop 10 years from now with the perfect staff around him. I'd rather try to do better than what Wilson has proven to be over 3 years now.

I don't hate the kid, I'm just calling a spade a spade and not trying to prop up an obviously bad QB with hope and pixy dust.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

He is moving the ball... And the offensive non scores are not just his fault... Again, stop having the offense, causing penalties, dropping balls and some real questionable calls... 

He needs to be better but saying is not good is not correct... He is getting better and the tide will turn... But right now I will take wins... Can you all just enjoy that and not cry about 1 guy on the team that conducted the offense well enough to score 20 points and win

Here is the funny thing about this. I have seen a lot of posts from people saying how happy they are with this win. I guess people only see what they want. 

Oh, btw. Saying Zach is not good is spot on. I agree he is improving but right now he looks like a QB who should have been selected  in the 4th round instead of a FA walk on. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Well, I AM a member of the "worst fanbase in the NFL" according to you.  With that said, I balled out with my post, I posted well today, and my posts are improving, so stop being such a hater.  I just need time, I'm just a kid after all.

You still suck at this...

Seinfeld Soup GIF

• Ugh 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

you just acknowledged that Zach has to improve. every week NFL teams win or lose work on what they need to improve on too. they dont sit around throwing a party for the win. we arent either.

Zach is the weakest link. you know that too.

how many more weeks do we have to hear that he has to improve on this or that? we have been hearing this for 3 years now and we are sick of it.

yes Phila is great and our defense had an incredible game... and we still almost lost. thats the thing with Zach. he cant win unless someone is great...Hall...the defense..etc.

this team is really good. with the injuries and a below average QB we have no business being 3-3. this season could be a really good one but Zach will hold us back. we all see that. 

we dont hate him, we just know he is a liability. he isnt helping us win. he is along for the ride. if this was anyone else he would be benched. but Zach keeps getting chances. if someone is available we need to make the trade and replace Zach. 

if your really a Jet fan and not a Zach fan then you cant tell me if  Cousins or Brissett or Minshew became available you rather stick with Zach.?

I don't like Zach... I wish the Jets had a better qb and that's why I celebrated AR... 

But no I want nothing to do with those losers... They would not be better and there is no chance in reality that a new qb is going to come in learn a new system for half a year, and be good enough to bring the jets to the playoffs... 

The reality is, whether the fans like it or not the best chance to win is Zach... And him improving simply because of what it takes to get in rhythm with the offense and learn the play book. 

If they get another qb to start it shows they have no chance this year and just are trying to save face. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JetsRay said:

You still suck at this...

I'm happy to leave that to the community as a whole to determine via the +Rep/-Rep system.

I do find it funny how much the most dedicated homers on this site truly, legitimately, hate their fellow Jets fans.  

All that for wanting more Offensive success.  What a sin. :-k

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1