***Official Thanksgiving Games Thread***

T0mShane

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

77 year old Dolly parton wearing a Dallas cowboys headteacher outfit for her concert

Yeah, spent the whole time watching not  knowing if I should  cringe and then equally impressed that she could still pull that off.  Was just teetering on the edge of weirdness especially when she had to briefly steady herself leaning on the backdrop. God bless her getting every last bit of her long singing career.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Quinnem is doing everything he did last year except get sacks, which is why he was given 24 million a year.  To do everything he is doing this year and get sacks.  Point to a game where he totally took over and was a big factor in a win?   Tough to think of one.

QW is the least of the Jets worries. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

haha - help me out with this Sauce thing. Why are you on this guy‘s nuts?

Because we’re being led down this he’s a star path because he plays in NY and he has a nickname and he’s not. This no name on the Cowboys wins games. Has SAUCE ever made a big play?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Matt39 said:

Because we’re being led this he’s a star path because he plays in NY and he has a nickname and he’s not. This no name on the Cowboys wins games. Has SAUCE ever made a big play?

So because this guy is good that means sauce is overrated? Dumbest thing I ever heard of. I guess revis wasn't very good because he lacked in INTs. Sauce is a top cb, the last thing Jets need to worry about is anyone kn the defense. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Because we’re being led down this he’s a star path because he plays in NY and he has a nickname and he’s not. This no name on the Cowboys wins games. Has SAUCE ever made a big play?

Well, he doesn’t get targeted a lot because guys on his side of the field are usually not open. 

he needs to get better at taking the ball away, but if you don’t think he’s an upper echelon corner, you’re wrong. 

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

So because this guy is good that means sauce is overrated? Dumbest thing I ever heard of. I guess revis wasn't very good because he lacked in INTs. Sauce is a top cb, the last thing Jets need to worry about is anyone kn the defense. 

I’m looking forward to SAUCE doing something tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Comparison is the thief of joy. Can't be happy with Sauce because Bland is having a better year.

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Comparison is the thief of joy. Can't be happy with Sauce because Bland is having a better year.

He was the 4th pick and has made Zero big plays in his career. 4th overall. Sniff out an out route jump it and score a touchdown. Too much to ask? 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

He was the 4th pick and has made Zero big plays in his career. 

What changed from 2021 to 2022? Our defense went from a bottom 10 D in 2021 to a top 10 D in 2022 and 2023 in large part because of Sauce.

Sauce had an elite year in 2022. He is having a very good year this year. It's a step back. But nothing to start calling him out. He's part of the solution.

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

What changed from 2021 to 2022? Our defense went from a bottom 10 D in 2021 to a top 10 D in 2022 and 2023 in large part because of Sauce.

Sauce had an elite year in 2022. He is having a very good year this year. It's a step back. But nothing to start calling him out. He's part of the solution.

Possibly. But if you can exchange him for a first round pick I think it’s a no brainer. The Jets need touchdown scorers. The best game the defense had this year was when SAUCE was on the sideline.