Zach’s “Injury” is a Farce

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Chicken and egg.

Do you think if Zach had been a very good QB, that the fan base would still have been so “toxic” or critical?

Cause. Effect.

Yes. They were that way before he was even drafted.  

Just look at the attacks on him that went far outside of his play ---- again, before he was even drafted.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes. They were that way before he was even drafted.  

Just look at the attacks on him that went far outside of his play ---- again, before he was even drafted.

Please don’t take this as snark because I don’t mean it to be insulting in any way.
Both your avatar and the things that concern you (fan toxicity for example)along with your style of posting lead me to believe you’re a female. Am I correct?
It certainly doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, I’m just curious.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Please don’t take this as snark because I don’t mean it to be insulting in any way.
Both your avatar and the things that concern you (fan toxicity for example)along with your style of posting lead me to believe you’re a female. Am I correct?

Wouldn’t be shocking at all to learn Fido has as many testicles as Zach.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Toxic.

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

If you want to tell me the Jets have a very loyal fan base, I will agree.  And if there are players that appreciate that - absolutely and does that positivity help them? Sure.  Doesn't change the level of toxicity though.

Can you provide the positivity vs. negativity equation you developed?  Might help us from ruing the Jets anymore then we already have.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

On 12/21/2023 at 8:19 PM, Plen T said:

LOL Rodgers publicly called out the fan influece

the fan base has 100% done damage

On 12/23/2023 at 7:26 AM, Plen T said:

The league and independent doctors are in cahoots with the Wilson’s?

do y’all hear y’all selves? 

Laugh Reaction GIF

On 12/23/2023 at 7:28 AM, Plen T said:

And jumping through mental gymnastics that the Wilsons must be bribing everyone to go along with it 

helluva hill to be mocked on

Your either a troll or Chris Simms newest account 

38 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Saleh was pushed a bit on the rationale for not bringing in another QB with the success Flacco is having. Can’t answer it directly.

He‘s getting his point out that it’s out of his purview while at the same time quietly understanding that if he goes 10-7 next year and wins a playoff game, Woody will have no choice but to extend him. 

On 12/26/2023 at 5:08 PM, Claymation said:

I find it funny that Flacco is having success without the "MiLF" calling the plays.

I think Flacco actually looked pretty good for LeFleur.  Sure he looked like sh*t in the tank game week17, but wasn't that by design?   In 2021 he threw for 290 with 2 TDs and 0 INT against the Dolphins right after the trade.  In 2022 he started the season off before the D was playing well and before the Oline was established - people think they started off healthy and got worse, but it was actually a few weeks in when things rounded out.  Against the Ravens-Browns-Bengals he threw for over 900 yards and had the huge 4 TD comeback against the Browns.

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think Flacco actually looked pretty good for LeFleur.  Sure he looked like sh*t in the tank game week17, but wasn't that by design?   In 2021 he threw for 290 with 2 TDs and 0 INT against the Dolphins right after the trade.  In 2022 he started the season off before the D was playing well and before the Oline was established - people think they started off healthy and got worse, but it was actually a few weeks in when things rounded out.  Against the Ravens-Browns-Bengals he threw for over 900 yards and had the huge 4 TD comeback against the Browns.

Flacco  looked like garbage as a Jet.

Anyone claiming anything else has revisionist history or an agenda.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Zach inactive for the Pats game. He’s not concussed, not dehydrated. Told ya ******* so. 

I think he will be inactive, but Where are you seeing this? Saleh doesn’t speak until tomorrow . 

34 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Not saying I disagree with you but are being on the inactive list and being hurt mutually exclusive?

I think this goes back to the report by Diana Russini that Zach did not want to play. Once it came out and became a big story, he knew he had to return or his career would be severely damaged. He was running for his life in the game against Miami, team was eliminated and he checked out. 

He’s now being declared out on a Tuesday, +16 days following a “dehydration concussion”.

There’s a pretty clear timeline of events here, and it doesn’t look good that Zach is unwilling to fulfill his contractual obligations, and the Jets are enabling this. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Flacco  looked like garbage as a Jet.

Anyone claiming anything else has revisionist history or an agenda.

Check the numbers slick.  The revisionist history is acting like the start of 2022 had the "elite" D and Breece Hall running game that carried Wilson to a winning record against a bunch of tomato cans.  If you think he looks like a stud in Cleveland, he certainly wasn't bad for MLF.  He certainly seemed worse for our "offensive" coach, Gase in 2020.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1