I watched the teaser between 8 and 8:30 and it was a joke. Why not just go to Peacock at 8. You can follow on Gamecast or on radio. I missed some Jets games this season due to work but was able to follow on Gamecast and it's not bad. Sometimes more suspenseful. We were going to watch a movie but instead Knicks game. 

4 minutes ago, Barton said:

People are struggling financially in this country, as a whole, and this is what Goodell chooses to do? Squeeze another dollar out of people.

Dirtbag Goodell. Not paying for this sheet. 

Goodell and the NFL as far as I'm concerned can go choke on The 'Cock. Not paying, not watching. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same. Luckily, I’m fully prepared to soil myself for added warmth.

If that doesn't work, I know a Ukrainian hacker who works on my John Deer tractor.

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Problem is with multiple suppliers peacock, Amazon, NFL Network, YouTube, restricting playoff game access to one retailer feels like collusion and gouging. The consumer is getting raped repeatedly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

There is games only on cable. Is that an issue

8 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

They paid 120mm for the game.  This is a huge money loser

A bunch of people will now have Peacock moving forward. This move forced people who didnt have it before, to buy it, try it/see if they like it and continue paying for it.  Ya some will cancel but plenty will keep paying for it for months/years more because they see the other content on Peacock, they tell their friends about it so it spreads even more etc etc. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barton said:

A bunch of people will now have Peacock moving forward. This move forced people who didnt have it before, to buy it, try it/see if they like it and continue paying for it.  Ya some will cancel but plenty will keep paying for it for months/years more because they see the other content on Peacock, they tell their friends about it so it spreads even more etc etc. 

This is true and this is why they do it.

If nobody went for this sh*t then it would stop.

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Are you paying 4 different cable companies to watch the games ?

Yes and I transfer my balance every month to 8 different credit cards.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

They paid 120mm for the game.  This is a huge money loser

That’s only the math on initial sign-up. The point is get and keep subscriptions.

What happens if, now bear with me, some of the new users actually stick around? 

Math is a weird thing.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Another NFL authored victory

Eh, Tua has played awful. The NFL didn’t author that. The game was never close. Score would be disgusting if Kelce caught his targets.

• Post of the Week 1