Just your Friendly Reminder...

4 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Marino was 8-10 in the playoffs. 

Sanchez for the Hall of fame? 

or, maybe playoff W/L record isn't the best way to assess individual players in a team sport. 

Ok, where did you get any lf this from? 
Just pointing out Kev was wrong, Allen, not Sanchez have had more playoff appearances

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

Im not really into this as an Allen / Sanchez comparison but the last couple of season ends I have marveled that the 09 10 Jets got to CG game. Kind of a newbie fan back then snd did not appreciate the difficulty of the accomplishment. And I watch Allen who is supposedly on his “trajectory to the HOF” and he can’t even advance to the CG 

Because there’s a huge difference between who’s the better QB and who plays on the better team.

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What other QB made it to back to back AFC Championship games. 

What other QB led a team with the NFLs top defense, top running game, had the top RB, had the leagues best OL and had a top WR unit?

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

1.Joe

2. o’Brian

3. Vinny

4. Chad 

5. Favre until he hurt his shoulder and took a picture of his wang for  the Jet staffer 

After that? Nothing but well Scotch my single malt friend. 

I'd put Fitz ahead of Favre.  Both effectively one-year guys, one had a better year all round than the other.  Both left us...poorly.  

Of the two tho, Fitz seemed to actually enjoy being here, Favre never did, and was happy to go where he wanted to go int he first place moving to the Vikings.

But yeah, not a real whos who of great QB's this list, is it....

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

That Mark Sanchez has more AFC appearances then Josh Allen.

Happy Monday! Carry on.....

And more away playoff wins in his first two years than Mahomes in his entire career. Sign that beast. 

10 hours ago, Warfish said:

I'd put Fitz ahead of Favre.  Both effectively one-year guys, one had a better year all round than the other.  Both left us...poorly.  

Of the two tho, Fitz seemed to actually enjoy being here, Favre never did, and was happy to go where he wanted to go int he first place moving to the Vikings.

But yeah, not a real whos who of great QB's this list, is it....

That’s fair, but Fitz choking against Buffalo, his old team and keeping us out of the playoffs always pissed me off . Conquering hero my fat ass! 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I guess football fans all over have the same types of criticisms of their HC.  I'd take McDermott any day over Salesman, but maybe Buffalo fans don't think as highly of him.

At the end of the day the Bills always  end up in the same place the Jets are, not in the Suoerbowl. They just take the backroads, we  take highway toll roads to get there quicker! Welcome to Loserville friends!!! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I guess football fans all over have the same types of criticisms of their HC.  I'd take McDermott any day over Salesman, but maybe Buffalo fans don't think as highly of him.

im guessing they feel he has gotten them as far as he can. Although they have had their share of heartbreak, they have had some very successful coaches over the years and have expereinced some levels of stability. If they had the absolute sh_t show of coaches the JETS have had - they would prob be ok with Mcdermott.

I would take 4 back to back and then complain about the coach - grass is always greener 

15 hours ago, bitonti said:

every monday after a playoff Jets fans come up with these pithy jokes at Buffalo and Miami's expense. 

It's funny until you stop to realize we haven't even been to the playoffs since Mark Sanchez 

Or Rex Ryan

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yep.

With Favre and Mangini we won 8 games and missed the playoffs, of course due to Favre getting injured here - the curse.

The next year we win 8 with Sanchez. Sneaking and shock some teams. There’s no question in my mind that a healthy Favre that year (seeing how he played in Minny) gets us to AFCC game and maybe the ‘bowl.

Favre won 9 games.  Sanchez won 8 and Clemens threw in a win so both seasons they won nine games.  I remember Rex’s speech about being out of it.  I think they were 4-7 at the time and they win out to make the playoffs.

3 hours ago, rangerous said:

Favre won 9 games.  Sanchez won 8 and Clemens threw in a win so both seasons they won nine games.  I remember Rex’s speech about being out of it.  I think they were 4-7 at the time and they win out to make the playoffs.

Yeah, real people’s champion that Rex.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE