Alert Alert Alert: Jets and belli marriage would be the best thing for both sides

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Why does anyone think her fecal spout would taste any better than your grandmother's?

Doody is doody.

tell ya what you eat our your grandma's butthole and i'll do sofia vergara and we can compare notes....
i'm thinking i'll have a much better time

22 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

tell ya what you eat our your grandma's butthole and i'll do sofia vergara and we can compare notes....
i'm thinking i'll have a much better time

I was thinking more that I wouldn't eat anyone's butthole. Not yours, nor hers, nor grandma's, nor Borat's. Doody and diarrhea comes out of there. 

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I was thinking more that I wouldn't eat anyone's butthole. Not yours, nor hers, nor grandma's, nor Borat's. Doody and diarrhea comes out of there. 

this is hysterical . i recommend taking the 6 min and watch it

• Haha 2

On 1/25/2024 at 5:23 PM, Wit said:

Bill needs his 16 wins and jets have a ready defense and if healthy a great QB. It makes sense. Bill needs a superbowl without Brady and we need a goddamn Super Bowl.

I don’t even dislike saleh but this is bellicheck. I hate him too but I’ll hold my nose and bare it.

I hope Bill’s daughter leaves him for another man.

image.thumb.jpeg.984a6fa9a23d2383729099f270d587c0.jpeg

• More Ugh 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:26 PM, BigRy56 said:

Let's get him in here just so we can boo him for at least 1,020 minutes of 2024

I would like to hire him immediately, and then fire him when the team starts the year at 2-6.  And when Woody fires him after 8 games, he can say that Bellicheck is an overrated head coach, and what was I thinking when I decided to hire him?

That would be the best outcome for me!

• Upvote 1

Bring him in for an interview and then very publicly send him a napkin telling him to go f#ck himself.

20 years of this guy running up the score on us and sh1tting on this franchise at every chance and some people here would take him back?

GTFO with that

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2024 at 5:23 PM, Wit said:

Bill needs his 16 wins and jets have a ready defense and if healthy a great QB. It makes sense. Bill needs a superbowl without Brady and we need a goddamn Super Bowl.

I don’t even dislike saleh but this is bellicheck. I hate him too but I’ll hold my nose and bare it.

Not even Woody would sink this low. You'd have a better chance of  marrying Bill than this ever happening.

15 hours ago, EM31 said:

Bring him in for an interview and then very publicly send him a napkin telling him to go f#ck himself.

20 years of this guy running up the score on us and sh1tting on this franchise at every chance and some people here would take him back?

GTFO with that

By next December after Aaron retires and we waste another season on Zachenberg this place will be all about Belichick saving the franchise 

While i originally thought Belicheck was going to the Eagles,  now that hes still unemployed i could easily see positioning himself for Daboll's job with the Giants in 2025.  Then we have to see and hear about him every day  This would continue his tormenting of the jets franchise and fanbase for years to come.