Beerfish's annual 2024 NFL Draft primer spreadsheet....

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

My annual draft info spreadsheet is ready for those that want it.

Features:

- List of almost 500 draft eligible prospects

- Full draft order

- 2023 team statistical rankings

- Combine results and top RAS scores

- The ability to create your own mock draft or fill in data while following the actual draft or using it in the Jet Nation mock draft.

Here is a link to the sheet via google drive.   Once the link displays the sheet you should be able to 'File....Download' if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yM0fbYH1wmdEAp7DNoqA-6_nD1Q2igd25yWDU9dSa_0/edit?usp=drive_link

They have changed some things over time so I have a bit of trouble getting the sheet to show up exactly as it is created after getting it off the shared drive, it seems to be missing the front cover sheet graphic with some macro buttons on it.   In any case all the data will be there and you can move around without any macro buttons via the tabs at the bottom of the sheet.

Thanks for putting this together!  Appreciate it

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ok @Lith and the rest of the JN Mock Draft Team…. Time to start getting the band back together & assign teams.
After the abuse I received last year as Jets de-facto GM I pity the person getting this year’s responsibility.

Lets Go GIF by 80 For Brady

Just posted the thread.  Signups to begin a week from today, draft will start on Monday the 25th.

16 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

After the abuse I received last year as Jets de-facto GM I pity the person getting this year’s responsibility.

Been there, done that. 
The abuse was persistent enough to get a long-time poster perma banned.  

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

when do we add the comp picks and the diversity picks?

I will add them to our draft spreadsheet once they are announced.  And once I have the sheet done.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I will add them to our draft spreadsheet once they are announced.  And once I have the sheet done.

The projected comp picks were on my spreadsheet and they will probably be accurate but yes you will he to check when they are officially announced and of course any diversity picks.   I used the tankathon drat list.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

This is probably was JD will be using to make his picks. It's either this or whatever Draft Guide is available at the gas station on the drive to Florham Park on draft day.

If our gms simply uses internet draft rankings instead of their scouting prowess we would be far better off.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

When is the last time we saw a draft where the top-10 picks could legitimately all be offense?

Figures in a draft where we draft 10th and need offense LOL.

Seriously, I have seen mocks where 3 WRs and 3 OTs all go 1-9.  That would leave us Bowers I guess but it will be hard watching those 4-9 picks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

When is the last time we saw a draft where the top-10 picks could legitimately all be offense?

Figures in a draft where we draft 10th and need offense LOL.

Seriously, I have seen mocks where 3 WRs and 3 OTs all go 1-9.  That would leave us Bowers I guess but it will be hard watching those 4-9 picks.

Yup.  May be even harder watching the OL and WR talent coming off the board between 10 & 72.  Unless we trade back, that will be a painful stretch to sit through.

On the other hand, its not likely to be as hard or painful as watching this past season was, so at least we have that.