1. 1. Who would you take?

• Washington WR Rome Odunze by a WIDE MARGIN
    • Washington WR Rome Odunze
    • Washington WR Rome Odunze in a close call
    • Oregon St OT Taliese Fuaga in a close call
    • Oregon St OT Taliese Fuaga
    • Oregon St OT Taliese Fuaga by a WIDE MARGIN

8 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

This is kind of how I feel, but if they really love Fuaga and I read some teams do, they should go for it.  Something about Odunze worries me.  Still derps post is the chalk answer.  I want my GM to make a pick that isn't the chalk pick.  They need a WR before they can do that though.

I probably want a GM who isn’t going to make the chalk pick but that GM is not Joe Douglas.

As much as I am for having a good oline first and foremost Odunze is a solid prospect at a position of need that should help the offense right away instead of when there’s an injury.

The oline should still be address in the 2nd or 3rd. It’s one injury away from sucking again. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

The oline should still be address in the 2nd or 3rd. It’s one injury away from sucking again. 

Depends on who the injury is to.  Carter Warren and Mitchell will have had their first healthy offseason program and I expect them to show promise this season. I think there’s a reason Smith and Moses are on 1 year contracts. 

6 hours ago, bitonti said:

While Zach sucks and all let's be real Tyron Smith and Morgan Moses is a one year fix, if that 

Lil confused by this response but I think your point is that Moses and Smith shouldnt preclude you from taking a T...which I get that logic but it goes back to the point I've been making for a while now, T / OL has become the easiest unit to fix on your roster.  Every year FA is flooded w/ starters, every year the same 4 T prospects come out in the draft and if you have a competent veteran QB, you can throw a rookie 4th rounder like Carter Warren in the game and be absolutely fine.   It's a trend now, it's just easy to fill OL and next years draft will have the same dude as Fuaga because his level of prospect is in every draft.  Whereas, I'm just not sure the Jets will be in position to take the next potential Larry Fitzgerald, they certainly wont pick him up as FA.  Hell they could take, Blake Fisher in the 3rd and are they actually getting a lesser prospect?  idk boss.

OT is the smart call long term. 

So it will be WR. Douglas and Saleh are all in on 2024 and have been given free rein to save their job even if it hurts beyond this year. This is the situation we’ve created for ourselves.