JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Selections

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

@bitonti 49ers on the clpck - see @bitonti? That is how you do it

@Maynard13 Titans on deck and I think with a pick skipped 

@Paradis

49ers select Isaiah Davis rb south Dakota st 

And for the record I never really understood this draft or even wanted to be in it

Someone asked me to sub in for the niners in the second rd. I did so as a courtesy or a favor. 

Tagging the next person I never figured out. Sue me. 

This whole time I'm wondering how do people know who's next? How do they know who is still on the board? 

I did not even see the Google doc link until today. Lol. It's Impressive. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

And for the record I never really understood this draft or even wanted to be in it

Someone asked me to sub in for the niners in the second rd. I did so as a courtesy or a favor. 

This whole time I'm wondering how do people know who's next? How do they know who is still on the board? 

A link to the spread sheets in the first post. 
@Maynard13 otc

@Paradis od 

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

When I invited you, I thought I gave you the spreadsheet link.  It's in the first post of both threads. 

I appreciate your adopting our orphan and giving this a go.  It really helped out.   I think you drafted well.  You should do it again next year.  But next time use the spreadsheet to track.  

So the spreadsheet shows you most everything you need to follow it.  The draft order, which players are avail, who took whom, sort by team, by position, sort by public rankings (fwiw), completed trades, etc.     

to tag:  type "@" then the first few letters of username...  it should pop up  i.e. typing  @bit gives me this pop up list:  I just need to select the right one if I am tagging you..  tough choice here:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

my google tells me its past 11am your time. 

Chargers, with their final pick, throw a hail mary opportunity to high ceiling QB prospect from Samford, Michael Hiers. Wouldn't be draft if I didn't make Lith & co shake their head;  "not on the sheet"  (don't look me, Raiders even have this guy in for a T30 visit)

Michael Hiers 2023 Highlights | Samford QB | 2024 NFL Draft Prospect

@BroadwayBen @Lith @Beerfish in that order will wrap up this year's Mock Draft

• Upvote 3