JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Selections

4 minutes ago, PepPep said:

With their final draft pick, 241, the Miami Flippers get bulkier up front with Kansas beefcake Logan Brown - OT 

*If this guy has been taken please let me know. I did not see him in the list but maybe I missed him. 

@Maynard13 OTC 

image.jpeg.4f0801df64d296d0afaaa57f3e93ffed.jpeg

You are good.  After 240+ picks, this is the first player to be picked who is not in the spreadsheet - I will manually add him.  We don't usually make it this deep into a draft before needing to add a player.

• Upvote 2

Yes, we already had 4 QBs signed.

But with their final pick, the Cleveland Browns select the 2nd greatest QB in school history 🤣

Austin Reed, QB, Western Kentucky

Sporting a throwing motion reminiscent of Samuel Richard Darnold and, similar to former #2 overall pick Zachary Kapono Wilson, with a college resume glistening with eye-popping numbers vs schools like Troy and FIU, Reed presents tremendous value 🤣 and will be expected to step in immediately and compete for a QB3 role with Tyler Huntley and DTR.

Prior to turning in the card, @JoeNamathsFurCoat reached out directly to Deshaun Watson and Jameis Winston to let them know they've officially been "put on notice" 🤣 🤣

This selection also reunites 2nd round pick Malachi Corley with his collegiate football deliverer.

image.jpeg.0f5c3bec31e5f450773a8d475c86ff5c.jpeg

image.jpeg.95e118a65cfaa2d4fd445de7e1ec1b07.jpeg

@heymangold otc

@Lith on deck

• Upvote 2