For all you non-believers

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Idk but the dude is old. How many players in the league are over 40? Seriously? 

I looked it up. Ar8 is the SECOND oldest player in a league of hundreds actualy like idk 1500? 2k?

Your starting qb is the second oldest active player. Let that sink in. Nah no concerns here…. Oh and no way do we need to draft one

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I looked it up. Ar8 is the SECOND oldest player in a league of hundreds actualy like idk 1500? 2k?

Your starting qb is the second oldest active player. Let that sink in. 

QBs who play into there 40s have played well. Brady, Brees, Favre....

the ones who cant do it anymore retire before 40.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Your starting qb is the second oldest active player. Let that sink in. Nah no concerns here…. Oh and no way do we need to draft one

QBs are protected like royalty in today's game so it would make sense some of the oldest players would be QBs. Probably kickers and punters too.

Brady, Manning, Elway all won Superbowl around this age. Manning bounced back from a broken neck or some such sh*t.

45 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

QBs are protected like royalty in today's game so it would make sense some of the oldest players would be QBs. Probably kickers and punters too.

Brady, Manning, Elway all won Superbowl around this age. Manning bounced back from a broken neck or some such sh*t.

Barry did you go to high school with eaton beavers?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

As a matter of fact yes. Eaton and I were best of friends and often attended the scholastic book fair together.

Why do you ask?

Not me. Asking for a friend, Dixon. Dixon B. Tweeneraz

• Haha 1

January 4th, 2003. Colts at the Jets in the Wild Card at Giants Stadium. It's been 21 years since the Jets hosted a playoff game. From you play to win the game, to all gas no brakes. Cheers to the Jets season in 2024 being good enough to not only make the playoffs but host a home playoff game. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Worst year as a QB other than his rookie year.   Utterly failed in the last game of the year and thus missed the playoffs.

Same team under Love with same young WRs looked great, made the playoffs and looks promising.

Tears Achilles 4 plays into the year on a play a vet QB should not be frozen like mitch mcconnell at the mic.

Misses a full year after having his worst year in about 15 years.

Has the worst oc in the whole leauge who he likes cause the guy makes him laugh.

Has exerted vastly undo influence on the team and roster makeup in which pretty well every Rodgers guy brought in has been disgustingly awful.

He can't be worse than our offensive leaders last year but I suspect we will get a year about equal to what Carr gave new orleans last year and everyone will be lapping up the great year which will really be an average to mid level QB year.

First-year WRs can be night & day better than their rookie seasons. Love had that benefit which Rodgers didn't.

But yeah it's been two full seasons since A-Aron was great. Going on 41 after a major injury he's gotta prove he can still play at a high level. With him having to overcome his co-OC who you rightly say is the worst in the league.