For all you non-believers

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Belief and faith are for church.

?  Belief in either of us finishing the the NYC marathon in 3 hours is for church. 

Believing one of the best QBs of all time will continue to play great is an informed opinion.  One that isn't exactly a stretch. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Worst year as a QB other than his rookie year.   Utterly failed in the last game of the year and thus missed the playoffs.

Same team under Love with same young WRs looked great, made the playoffs and looks promising.

Tears Achilles 4 plays into the year on a play a vet QB should not be frozen like mitch mcconnell at the mic.

Misses a full year after having his worst year in about 15 years.

Has the worst oc in the whole leauge who he likes cause the guy makes him laugh.

Has exerted vastly undo influence on the team and roster makeup in which pretty well every Rodgers guy brought in has been disgustingly awful.

He can't be worse than our offensive leaders last year but I suspect we will get a year about equal to what Carr gave new orleans last year and everyone will be lapping up the great year which will really be an average to mid level QB year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Counterargument:  2022 and 2023 and a blown Achillies.

Counter Counter argument:  22' statistically would have been one of best QB seasons ever in Jet land... all with a broken thumb that people pretend didn't happen

2023 he got hurt..  like a dozen other QB's

We've won the off season yet again..  ARod is healthy and will be more fired up than he has been in years..  Garrett has a Robin and the work at WR/TE not yet done..  the O Line suddenly looks like an upper echelon unit.. Breece 2 years removed from ACL..  Saleh is undefeated this year.

You worry warts are just gonna have to get used to the idea that this is happening.

On paper they have enough talent to be special.

In reality? They're gonna' find a way to come up short.  Be it coaching, injuries or an ill-timed mental or physical error in a huge spot. It's bound to happen.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

If it were up to me, we’d burn these goddamn heretics at the stake.

Non-believers hold no place here

Doubt Rodgers and get e-smited.

Team Usa Baseball GIF by MLB

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pac said:

?  Belief in either of us finishing the the NYC marathon in 3 hours is for church. 

Believing one of the best QBs of all time will continue to play great is an informed opinion.  One that isn't exactly a stretch. 

A 41 year old QB coming off a near career ending injury is what the Jets are banking on.  Sounds like a great plan.  Hope he stays healthy….   But we need a QB. We’ve wasted 2 years of Garret Wilson’s life.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Believing that a qb that is 41 coming off a huge injury starting his career with the jets while guys 5-10 younger than him have already retired might not be very good anymore is also an informed opinion

8 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Believing that a qb that is 41 coming off a huge injury starting his career with the jets while guys 5-10 younger than him have already retired might not be very good anymore is also an informed opinion

How much impact do you think the Achilles of his non-plant foot will have on him? I feel like it's not as big of a deal as it's made out to be. The time off worries me more than the actual injury.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How concerned are people about coming off the Achilles? I don't know how much of an impact the Achilles of his non plant foot is going to be. Seems like not much of a concern. Not having played for a year is more concerning. Might be rusty out of the gate. 

people are making this out to be more than what it is. i tore my Achilles 2-3 years ago and im fine.

now im 50 but i also didnt get the top doctors or treatment that Rodgers got. nor have i kept my body in top physical shape to play football for the past 25 years.

he will be just fine.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How much impact do you think the Achilles of his non-plant foot will have on him? I feel like it's not as big of a deal as it's made out to be. The time off worries me more than the actual injury.

Idk but the dude is old. How many players in the league are over 40? Seriously?