Gimme me my theme music for the day!

55 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

What an insufferable POS. Your parents must have beat you like a pinata. There is no one on here who argues, fights, complains, biatches with people here more than you. Just pathetic. Congrads!

Yeah, let's not involve people families please. Just ignore one another if you need to. Thanks. 

16 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Now, now men, I suggest we take the upper road...

I mean, I’ve been trying to take the high road with this guy for days… he’s hell bent on trying to stick it to me because I corrected his misinterpretation of my point in another thread. It’s more weird than anything else, to be honest.

• More Ugh 1

7 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

More Ugh   Dude go take a swim. Preferably in the Everglades.

Public service reminder: this is only happening because you keep jumping on my posts and trying to chirp at me. You don’t even understand my replies or why I’m laughing at you. I mean, I’m taking about football and you’re talking about my family and such.

Next time, choose the blue pill.

• More Ugh 1

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Public service reminder: this is only happening because you keep jumping on my posts and trying to chirp at me. You don’t even understand my replies or why I’m laughing at you. I mean, I’m taking about football and you’re talking about my family and such.

Next time, choose the blue pill.

image.gif.010a13d09ddd57650bf03a9053887a02.gif

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I am partial to the main theme from The Land Before Time. There is a great rabbit hole if you investigate its overlap with the music from Interstellar.

I’d go with this. 💯