1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

The Jets won 7 games because the strength of the roster.

The Browns won 11 games with Flacco, Driskel, Robinson and Walker.

As for the coaching decision, he started Tim Boyle twice.

As opposed to who? I can't rag Saleh for losing his #1 QB 4 plays in and having Wilson and Boyle as his other 2 QB's. Flacco is 100 times better than both those guys.

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You don't have anything to worry about.  I'm sure they have drink/food carts where Saleh will be for the next 40 days.

He should also wear a helmet in case he gets hit in the head with a golf ball. I've heard terrible things about long concussions.

27 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

He should also wear a helmet in case he gets hit in the head with a golf ball. I've heard terrible things about long concussions.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of rocks in Saleh's head so, again, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

As opposed to who? I can't rag Saleh for losing his #1 QB 4 plays in and having Wilson and Boyle as his other 2 QB's. Flacco is 100 times better than both those guys.

He wasn't in 2022, and the Jets has an opportunity to sign him after the Aaron injury. I believe that was more on Robert than on JD.

23 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of rocks in Saleh's head so, again, you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

If rocks in your head prevented concussions, Zach could have played without a helmet.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Claymation said:

He wasn't in 2022, and the Jets has an opportunity to sign him after the Aaron injury. I believe that was more on Robert than on JD.

JD is in charge of personnel. After Rodgers went down I believe Saleh would have preferred any warm body who could throw a football over Zach Wilson. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

If rocks in your head prevented concussions, Zach could have played without a helmet.

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

JD is in charge of personnel. After Rodgers went down I believe Saleh would have preferred any warm body who could throw a football over Zach Wilson. 

YesLetTheHateFlowThroughYou.JPG.20bbcb5c3923dfee09a91f96d0d0487a.JPG

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

YesLetTheHateFlowThroughYou.JPG.20bbcb5c3923dfee09a91f96d0d0487a.JPG

I don't hate Zach Wilson, lol. I just thought he sucked. You think he was ruined by the Jets coaching staff. I think he was ruined by his miniscule football IQ. Time will tell.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Can we rule out the RFK Jr. fundraiser yet? Or was he the invisible man? 😅

That was the most charitable explanation for blowing off the mandatory start of camp. The alternative is that he booked a vacation.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

That was the most charitable explanation for blowing off the mandatory start of camp. The alternative is that he booked a vacation.

That's the only other option? 

s reactions jim GIF

On 6/12/2024 at 10:48 PM, T0mShane said:

It’s irreconcilable that he’d have booked a vacation for when camp starts. Dude has a hundred million dollars banked. He can afford his own plane and his own island to use whenever his schedule clears up

A. People with $100M in the bank ain’t flying around on their own plane — or if they are, they won’t be for long. AR probably has more than that, but for your own plane your bank account should have 10 figures.

B. Irreconcilable? Inconceivable, perhaps …?

C. Come on TS — you’re better than this. ;)

38 minutes ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

A. People with $100M in the bank ain’t flying around on their own plane — or if they are, they won’t be for long. AR probably has more than that, but for your own plane your bank account should have 10 figures.

Apologies! He has $342 mil in career earnings, and that’s before his Allstate run. 

1 hour ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

I'm not sure he can.

11 hours ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

While I doubt Rodgers owns his own private Jet (he most likely charters a private Jet when needed, much cheaper if you're not using it very regularly), he very easily could afford one.  A smaller one, yes, but no question he could swing the $2-5 million buying price of a used or new small private Jet, as well as it's annual maintenance costs and hanger fees, etc.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Warfish said:

While I doubt Rodgers owns his own private Jet (he most likely charters a private Jet when needed, much cheaper if you're not using it very regularly), he very easily could afford one.  A smaller one, yes, but no question he could swing the $2-5 million buying price of a used or new small private Jet, as well as it's annual maintenance costs and hanger fees, etc.

This is how he got out of the country with no one seeing him!

Invisible_(8).png

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

'The best I can answer this right now that I feel solid about is that he is somewhere that they could not excuse and maintain credibility with the rest of the locker room, but would be expected, would not be an out-of-left-field thing for him,' Breer said on 'The Rich Eisen Show'.

'So you guys can open your mind, so to speak, as he’s been known to open his mind sometimes, into all the possibilities,' Breer continued.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

'The best I can answer this right now that I feel solid about is that he is somewhere that they could not excuse and maintain credibility with the rest of the locker room, but would be expected, would not be an out-of-left-field thing for him,' Breer said on 'The Rich Eisen Show'.

'So you guys can open your mind, so to speak, as he’s been known to open his mind sometimes, into all the possibilities,' Breer continued.

He’s tripping balls 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He’s tripping balls 

Certainly what it sounds like from that quote. Another darkness n’ drugs retreat lol.

Well, if so, hope it puts him in the right mindspace for playing QB and winning games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

Connor Hughes has been tweeting that he knows where Rodgers is but his sources have asked him not to reveal it for security reasons. He said he will when he returns at the end of the week.

stargate atlantis television GIF

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Pretty awesome that the Rodgers vacation reveal is set to come out in the deadest of dead zones in the sports calendar. 

We will all have lots to discuss this weekend! I'm so excited!!!!