Best Ever TD/INT Ratio Among QBs Over 4k Yards Season

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

2022: played w/broken thumb on his throwing hand and didn't have a #1 WR. also lost the great Paul Hackett.

2024: should we take up a collection for tissues for you and Fido for when Rodgers plays well this year?

2022 played with his hand picked darling WR lazard, Jordan Love just had a VASTLY better year than Rodgers had with about the same crew of wrs and more youth and rookies.  Also Rodgers, bad thumb 2022, Rodgers 2023 torn Achilles, joe douglas genius paying a premium price for a guy falling apart.

As I've said a number of times.  If Rodgers has the kind of year this year that the much maligned Carr had in New Orleans last year he will be carried through streets with rose petals being tossed at his feet.

The fans are posting all his awesome best years but you can be if he is just average he will be praised to the heavens.

We are getting the Rodgers of today not of yester decade.

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

2022 played with his hand picked darling WR lazard, Jordan Love just had a VASTLY better year than Rodgers had with about the same crew of wrs and more youth and rookies.  Also Rodgers, bad thumb 2022, Rodgers 2023 torn Achilles, joe douglas genius paying a premium price for a guy falling apart.

As I've said a number of times.  If Rodgers has the kind of year this year that the much maligned Carr had in New Orleans last year he will be carried through streets with rose petals being tossed at his feet.

The fans are posting all his awesome best years but you can be if he is just average he will be praised to the heavens.

We are getting the Rodgers of today not of yester decade.

to be clear the stat above is the best ever td/int ratio seasons for any NFL QB ever w/over 4K yards in the same season. Rodgers just happens to have the top 6 seasons for anyone, ever. This includes 4 of the last 5 seasons he played more than 4 snaps in. The one not in there is when he had a damn broken thumb.

Lazard sucks ass, obviously and was Rodgers #1 receiver in 2023. Love didn't play with a broken thumb and had 2nd year watson plus reed and wicks who were 2023 draft picks.

staying healthy is a concern but if he is healthy I think it's silly to be down on the guy. 

• Upvote 4

The 2 best years of JETS QBing in the last 25-30 years was Vinny in 98 3300 yds 29 tds 7 int & Fitz in 15. 3900 yds 31 tds 15 int. And this is a future 1 st ballot hall of famer we got. My belief is if we get anything remotely similar to those 2 years. And stays healthy
Than OUR JETS should have a very deep playoff run this year

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

2022 26 tds - 12 ints  (old)

2023 0-0  (older)

2024 (oldest)

So nice to be nostalgic about the past!

There’s a special place in hell for you. And it’s called A Special Place in Hell. 

2 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

The 2 best years of JETS QBing in the last 25-30 years was Vinny in 98 3300 yds 29 tds 7 int & Fitz in 15. 3900 yds 31 tds 15 int. And this is a future 1 st ballot hall of famer we got. My belief is if we get anything remotely similar to those 2 years. And stays healthy
Than OUR JETS should have a very deep playoff run this year

Jets will induct AR into our own hall of fame by 2026 after 1-2 average seasons by his own standards. That of course will be our all time best seasons in franchise history by a QB. 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

to be clear the stat above is the best ever td/int ratio seasons for any NFL QB ever w/over 4K yards in the same season. Rodgers just happens to have the top 6 seasons for anyone, ever. This includes 4 of the last 5 seasons he played more than 4 snaps in. The one not in there is when he had a damn broken thumb.

Lazard sucks ass, obviously and was Rodgers #1 receiver in 2023. Love didn't play with a broken thumb and had 2nd year watson plus reed and wicks who were 2023 draft picks.

staying healthy is a concern but if he is healthy I think it's silly to be down on the guy. 

So 4 snaps is the benchmark we have to protect him for? I’m sure 5 guys can manage that. 

Jets will induct AR into our own hall of fame by 2026 after 1-2 average seasons by his own standards. That of course will be our all time best seasons in franchise history by a QB. 

Sad but true. But if that plays out
We’ll get 2 years of exciting wining football
With a CHANCE for that RING

Give Rodgers his due.  I’m not sure some still want to put him down and amplify whatever faults he has.  If the coaches say he’s fit to play,then he should play.  And as much as people want to pile on Lazard consider that he had a decent season with Rodgers at qb.  Could it be that Rodgers makes the receivers better?  IMO Lazard will bounce back assuming he starts over Corley or Gipson or brownlee etc.

20 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

FB_IMG_1720305140532.thumb.jpg.a1cd08cf16f78ba1e19e371701be9b09.jpg

He’s behind, Brady, Marino, Elway, and Montana and that’s it for me. (Mahomes still too young for now)

the changing cultural, political, media, 50/50 hate/love him/her is the only thing that would ever keep him from that conversation. 

On 7/6/2024 at 7:46 PM, Beerfish said:

2022 26 tds - 12 ints  (old)

2023 0-0  (older)

2024 (oldest)

So nice to be nostalgic about the past!

Yeah, why quote past performances.
It’s never relevant to a discussion about the best ever performances.  It only defines best ever.