NY Jets Superbowl Watch

I have never physically attended a Superbowl. With the Jets looking like they make a serious run to the Superbowl this year, I was thinking about making this one my first. Is anyone else planning on making their way south to see the Jets play if they make it to the big dance?

• Haha 1

Not to overstate the obvious but you might want to hold up on purchasing tickets for a bit.  At least until we get out of training camp unscathed!  Regarding your plan I would imagine a NYJ Super Bowl ticket might be the priciest in history given we are the financial capital of the world with millions of staved fans, most of whom have never seen our team in the big game.   If you are truly optimistic might make sense to make a wager on us winning the AFC and apply the proceeds towards the ticket purchase.  Good luck I'll be right there with you even if it means taking a second mortgage.

1 hour ago, Maxta_p said:

I have never physically attended a Superbowl. With the Jets looking like they make a serious run to the Superbowl this year, I was thinking about making this one my first. Is anyone else planning on making their way south to see the Jets play if they make it to the big dance?

We are creatures of habit, finding comfort in our beliefs. Yet, paradoxically, we challenge this notion by being fans of the NY Jets.

22 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Oh God, can we delete this thread? Let's get through a few weeks before new Orleans comes up 

Tom Griffin Sport GIF by Carson-Newman Athletics

I'm all in this year. If this is our year to win the Superbowl I want to be rooting for us and enjoying it from day 1. The road to the Superbowl starts now and I am going already drinking the koolaid! Bills fell off, miami is going to fall apart when its cold, we just have to make it through the playoffs!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Maxta_p said:

I'm all in this year. If this is our year to win the Superbowl I want to be rooting for us and enjoying it from day 1. The road to the Superbowl starts now and I am going already drinking the koolaid! Bills fell off, miami is going to fall apart when its cold, we just have to make it through the playoffs!

I agree. Really taking a deep dive into the offseasons of each team I can say it definitely jumps off the page how much both Buffalo and Miami lost these past months. It looks like of the two Miami has made more shrewd moves to offset the losses and I believe they’ll be a bigger threat to us than Buffalo. 

That being said, if it’s not now then when? I predict Jets wrap up their first division crown in 22 years on 12/22 against the Rams. A long awaited celebratory walk out of a chilly, dark, MetLife parking lot sending us into Christmas week

• Sympathy 1