Minshew named Raiders Week 1 Starter

@Raideraholic I found a great career opportunity for you.  I cant think of anyone more qualified.  Legit, all you have to do is be you're natural delusional always wrong self and the community of Raiders fans will love you!  Nobody knows the team better (except me), nobody is a bigger homer and nobody can excite this fanbase despite knowing they're going to be absolutely terrible, more than you!

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=58d2d945-3a8e-4bea-81f1-e18a4a93c137&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=532542&source=CC2&lang=en_US

Community Relations Manager

Regular Full-TimeClerical
Raiders, NV, US
2 days agoRequisition ID: 1673
Apply

Position Overview:

Built upon our storied legacy, we win on and off the field by intentionally uniting our players, alumni, teammates, and guests. We strive to create meaningful relationships and deliver a world-class experience in all interactions. It is our shared responsibility to ensure that the greatness of the Raiders is in its future.

The Community Relations Manager will organize and execute Raiders community events. This position will contribute to the management of day-to-day activities for the overall efficiency of the Department. The Community Relations Manager is responsible for leading the execution of collaborations with community organizations as well as corporate partners. 

Essential Job Functions:

• Administer meetings with various departments to increase promotional reach, media exposure, and fan engagement for all community related events.
  • Manage staff schedules, performance, compose post-event/program reviews, and approve semi-monthly timesheets.
  • Support Raiders Ambassadors Program alongside designated managers by hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating staff. 
  • Manage, coordinate, and serve as a representative for community programs and special events including corporate partnerships activations.
  • Organize and manage logistics for year-round National Football League initiatives.
  • Plan and create program objectives, budget, timelines, staffing assignments and equipment needs.
  • Assist all departments with current Player, Raider Rusher and Personnel involved events. Manage time and participation expectations.
  • Supervise fulfillment of Player autograph signings of memorabilia for multiple departments.
  • Organize department gameday activations leading up to and implementation during each game.
  • Solely responsible for all assignments tasked by supervisor, from conception to execution.
  • Manage scheduling and activating Raider Nation on Location (RNOL).
  • Research and assemble information and data for prospective Community Relations programs; use independent judgment to assess how to incorporate research and evaluations.
  • Develop performance measures to evaluate effectiveness of community-based initiatives.
  • Track department impact for reporting, as well as an annual report of contributions.
  • Manage the storage and upkeep of equipment and vehicles at offsite storage locations while maintaining the functionality and inventory accuracy of all equipment, vehicles, assets, and giveaways.
  • Create, maintain, and manage invoices for Community Relations expenses and enter information into databases.
  • Manage staff performance and compose post-event/program reviews.
  • All other duties as assigned. 

Qualifications:

• 4+ years of experience working in Community Relations while managing Community Programs is required. 
  • 2+ years of supervisory experience required.        
  • 2+ years of experience in the sports industry preferred.
  • Bachelor’s degree preferred. 
  • Bilingual proficiency (Spanish/English) highly preferred.  
  • Experience planning and executing deliverables of corporate partner benefits.
  • Experience managing a company corporate giving program.
  • Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
  • Able to convey information concisely and accurately in email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs to a variety of constituents.
  • Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.
  • Able to execute in a fast-paced environment and deliver effective turnkey solutions in a limited timeframe.
  • Must have a valid Nevada driver license and clearance to drive company vehicles.
  • Available to travel for work as needed.
  • Must be able to work extended and flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays.

Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):

• Sitting for long periods of time throughout shift 
  • Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
  • Frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, pushing, and pulling

The Las Vegas Raiders provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.

This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

G Minshew sucks . He’s good as a backup to win a game or two.    He can’t make the easy routine passes a qb has to make .( accuracy sucks)  Not to mention leaves the pocket too soon  when the protection fine .  Also has a lot Jimmy G in him - throws a medicine ball where he gets his receiver killed.    

Why would G Minshew get the job.   Raiders don’t have their starting offense line ready to go( K miller ready) but Jackson Powers Johnson also back but  needs a couple weeks to get up to game speed. ( proven veteran versus rookie) .  The Raiders open on the road two games to open the season( really one as chargers is really a home game for the Raiders) .   They rather play the veteran who has more mobility and experience .  

Now how much D Adams not wanting to play in preseason, and Antonio Pierce saying everyone plays if they are healthy .   D Adam claimed he was hurt why he didn’t play this last preseason game .     D Adams clearly wanted Aoc .to be the starting qb - he extremely accurate and will throw the football before Adams is even out of his break.  I don’t think d Adams wanted g Minshew to be starter.     How much this Ap  showing him whose team it is. 

At some point Aidan O’Connell will be the starting qb.     Nothing changed in my mind .  They just haven’t broke out anything on either side of the ball yet.    Opening week you will see what I’m talking about.   As long Minshew doesn’t throw some stupid picks. 

R holic you are off base here once again man,,!  the Raiders really stink . youll see

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

G Minshew sucks . He’s good as a backup to win a game or two.    He can’t make the easy routine passes a qb has to make .( accuracy sucks)  Not to mention leaves the pocket too soon  when the protection fine .  Also has a lot Jimmy G in him - throws a medicine ball where he gets his receiver killed.    

Why would G Minshew get the job.   Raiders don’t have their starting offense line ready to go( K miller ready) but Jackson Powers Johnson also back but  needs a couple weeks to get up to game speed. ( proven veteran versus rookie) .  The Raiders open on the road two games to open the season( really one as chargers is really a home game for the Raiders) .   They rather play the veteran who has more mobility and experience .  

Now how much D Adams not wanting to play in preseason, and Antonio Pierce saying everyone plays if they are healthy .   D Adam claimed he was hurt why he didn’t play this last preseason game .     D Adams clearly wanted Aoc .to be the starting qb - he extremely accurate and will throw the football before Adams is even out of his break.  I don’t think d Adams wanted g Minshew to be starter.     How much this Ap  showing him whose team it is. 

At some point Aidan O’Connell will be the starting qb.     Nothing changed in my mind .  They just haven’t broke out anything on either side of the ball yet.    Opening week you will see what I’m talking about.   As long Minshew doesn’t throw some stupid picks. 

TeeHee, hello gorgeous!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

So you think Pierce (who's job it is to win games) chose Minshew over AOC bc of road games and OL. That's a low even for you when defending the Raiders. You're pretty much saying they're trying not to win Week 1 and 2 and are protecting AOC who isn't a franchise QB at al and that you have very little tied to in money. WOW!!!

Adams might be a Jet before I thought. ;) 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I'm kind of confused, Minshew sucks but the Raiders offense is going to be awesome once they break all the stuff out but Minshew is going to get benched still at some point for O'Connell?   Seems weird.  Do you think maybe it will be because you guys just suck out loud and probably start season 2-7 best case scenario, 3-6 and have no path to bounce out of that hole after the bye, so you just switch QB's and hope to finish 8-9 at best again? 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I'm kind of confused, Minshew sucks but the Raiders offense is going to be awesome once they break all the stuff out but Minshew is going to get benched still at some point for O'Connell?   Seems weird.  Do you think maybe it will be because you guys just suck out loud and probably start season 2-7 best case scenario, 3-6 and have no path to bounce out of that hole after the bye, so you just switch QB's and hope to finish 8-9 at best again? 

AAAA never.gif

• Haha 2

On 8/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, BigRy56 said:

Reddick for Adams coming right up

Raiders have their bookend Des Max Crosby and Malcolm Koonce ( he needs  to get paid after this year) .    Raiders have seventh pick in draft Tyree Wilson .   They aren’t  bringing in another big salary guy on the defense line.  

7 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

They just need Jamarcus Russell and Darius Heyward-Bey to come out of retirement 

10 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Minshew does suck I’ll admit you are right about that

On 8/21/2024 at 8:47 AM, JiFtheOracle said:

@Raideraholic I found a great career opportunity for you.  I cant think of anyone more qualified.  Legit, all you have to do is be you're natural delusional always wrong self and the community of Raiders fans will love you!  Nobody knows the team better (except me), nobody is a bigger homer and nobody can excite this fanbase despite knowing they're going to be absolutely terrible, more than you!

https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=58d2d945-3a8e-4bea-81f1-e18a4a93c137&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=532542&source=CC2&lang=en_US

Community Relations Manager

Regular Full-TimeClerical
Raiders, NV, US
2 days agoRequisition ID: 1673
Apply

Position Overview:

Built upon our storied legacy, we win on and off the field by intentionally uniting our players, alumni, teammates, and guests. We strive to create meaningful relationships and deliver a world-class experience in all interactions. It is our shared responsibility to ensure that the greatness of the Raiders is in its future.

The Community Relations Manager will organize and execute Raiders community events. This position will contribute to the management of day-to-day activities for the overall efficiency of the Department. The Community Relations Manager is responsible for leading the execution of collaborations with community organizations as well as corporate partners. 

Essential Job Functions:

• Administer meetings with various departments to increase promotional reach, media exposure, and fan engagement for all community related events.
  • Manage staff schedules, performance, compose post-event/program reviews, and approve semi-monthly timesheets.
  • Support Raiders Ambassadors Program alongside designated managers by hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating staff. 
  • Manage, coordinate, and serve as a representative for community programs and special events including corporate partnerships activations.
  • Organize and manage logistics for year-round National Football League initiatives.
  • Plan and create program objectives, budget, timelines, staffing assignments and equipment needs.
  • Assist all departments with current Player, Raider Rusher and Personnel involved events. Manage time and participation expectations.
  • Supervise fulfillment of Player autograph signings of memorabilia for multiple departments.
  • Organize department gameday activations leading up to and implementation during each game.
  • Solely responsible for all assignments tasked by supervisor, from conception to execution.
  • Manage scheduling and activating Raider Nation on Location (RNOL).
  • Research and assemble information and data for prospective Community Relations programs; use independent judgment to assess how to incorporate research and evaluations.
  • Develop performance measures to evaluate effectiveness of community-based initiatives.
  • Track department impact for reporting, as well as an annual report of contributions.
  • Manage the storage and upkeep of equipment and vehicles at offsite storage locations while maintaining the functionality and inventory accuracy of all equipment, vehicles, assets, and giveaways.
  • Create, maintain, and manage invoices for Community Relations expenses and enter information into databases.
  • Manage staff performance and compose post-event/program reviews.
  • All other duties as assigned. 

Qualifications:

• 4+ years of experience working in Community Relations while managing Community Programs is required. 
  • 2+ years of supervisory experience required.        
  • 2+ years of experience in the sports industry preferred.
  • Bachelor’s degree preferred. 
  • Bilingual proficiency (Spanish/English) highly preferred.  
  • Experience planning and executing deliverables of corporate partner benefits.
  • Experience managing a company corporate giving program.
  • Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
  • Able to convey information concisely and accurately in email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs to a variety of constituents.
  • Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.
  • Able to execute in a fast-paced environment and deliver effective turnkey solutions in a limited timeframe.
  • Must have a valid Nevada driver license and clearance to drive company vehicles.
  • Available to travel for work as needed.
  • Must be able to work extended and flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays.

Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):

• Sitting for long periods of time throughout shift 
  • Occasional lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
  • Frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, pushing, and pulling

The Las Vegas Raiders provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.

This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.

Essential Job Functions:

• Administer meetings with various departments to increase promotional reach, media exposure, and fan engagement primarily by trolling.
  • Manage staff trolling schedules, performance, compose post-trolling reviews, and approve semi-monthly troll timesheets.
  • Support Raiders Ambassadors Program alongside designated managers by trolling, training others to troll, coaching existing trolls, and evaluating other teams' trolls.