Your 2024 JN Captain Is………….

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Because of our recent Captain quittings, I was ousted as Chair of The Committee. 

Suggestion for The Committee:

Going forward, can we start referring to the captain of JetNation as "Captain Quittings"?

• Haha 4

• T0mShane changed the title to Your 2024 JN Captain Is………….

Oh so you edited the first post instead of announcing it here? Lame tom….

congrats pac. I dont like ya, i dont dislike ya very neutral. Have you ever been a dick to me like 10 other judgey vultures on this site? Probably not cus id remember but Congrats and goodbluck

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Your 2024 JN Captain is @Pac. He is a monster homer and someone that I, personally, have sparred with many times over the years. This is obviously a crucial season in Jets history and we needed to entrust the Captaincy to someone who could handle that pressure and we are confident that @Pac will show us all the way. Congrats @Pac, and thanks to The Committee for all your hard work, even though you impeached me. 

Pac is the guy who called this season the Aaron Rodgers Revenge Tour.  I approve of this pick!  For once, The Committee got it right.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Oh so you edited the first post instead of announcing it here? Lame tom….

congrats pac. I dont like ya, i dont dislike ya very neutral. Have you ever been a dick to me like 10 other judgey vultures on this site? Probably not cus id remember but Congrats and goodbluck

That also threw me.  T0m fumbled the announcement but I approve of the choice.

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I take great personal pride in having nominated our new captain.

@Pac I want you to please rest assured that even if absolutely everything goes wrong with the Jets this year, beyond all of our very worst fears, you will still be there to ensure that we all have at least one great joy to share among all fans of this team: us all undoubtedly knowing that you will always be there to quite deservedly solely blame for absolutely all of it.

^Proud former Captain and a damned fine one at that

• Upvote 1