JN Losers Free Fantasy League on ESPN Fantasy

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yes. It’ll be like The Apprentice where I ban one person per week for offering up irritating trade requests

LOL. We do have that Live Stream thing, I have been paying $150 a month for it for like two years and never used it. UGH.

At some point we do need to make a thread a live stream. Everyone in the thread can post and watch along.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

LOL. We do have that Live Stream thing, I have been paying $150 a month for it for like two years and never used it. UGH.

At some point we do need to make a thread a live stream. Everyone in the thread can post and watch along.

You can charge $55/month to be a member of the live stream.  Everyone will love that!

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

Anyone taking the full 90 seconds after round 6 owes everyone a beer lol

I sure hope not.  I set one of my drafts up initially for 1:30 and changed it to 1:00 because I was part of a draft that was 2:00 and it was absolutely horrible.  Guys were were referencing their draft boards like:

Page Book GIF by US National Archives

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m doing prep now and I honestly can’t remember who’s good anymore

This is a surprisingly off year in terms of top-end talent. I've been playing a dynasty league for years so this is all weird to me.

• Upvote 1