***OFFICIAL REAL NFL OPENING DAY GAMES THREAD***

- Titans at Bears: Caleb show 

- Panthers at Saints: Is Bryce still a bust?

- Steelers at Falcons: Does flacons O take off with Kirk

- Cardinals at Bills: Upset special 

- Patriots at Bengals: How bad are the Pats?

- Texans at Colts: ARich returns, Texans overhyped?

- Jaguars at Dolphins: Dolphags 

- Vikings at Giants: Darnold finally gets a fair shot 

- Raiders at Chargers: Is Herbert good again? 

- Broncos at Seahawks: Is Bo Nix drew brees or Brandon Weeden?

- Cowboys at Browns: Does Deshaun Watson still have CTE? 

- Commanders at Buccaneers: Rookie QB vs confident Baker 

- Rams at Lions: Lions are overrated 

- Jets at 49ers: please god 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bonus: if/when Malik Nabers and Rome Odunze are all over SportsCenter tonight, remember that Bob Saleh gave Breece Hall 37 carries on a wet track in Week 18 last year to eke out a meaningless win against the Pats, which not only wrecked our draft slot, but it also propelled the Pats into position to take their stud QB of the future. Eff Bobby Stairs. 

I think Odunze is overrated to be honest, Nabers would have been cool 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

One thing about having Rodgers that I don’t like is all these prime time games. Give me a 1 o’clock game 

Couldn't agree more.  They did this to us last year and they're doing it again to us this year.  I wouldn't be surprised if one of our late season games got flexed to prime time as well (assuming we don't hit the limit of prime time games).  I guess we have to root for that because it'll mean we're a good team.

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bonus: if/when Malik Nabers and Rome Odunze are all over SportsCenter tonight, remember that Bob Saleh gave Breece Hall 37 carries on a wet track in Week 18 last year to eke out a meaningless win against the Pats, which not only wrecked our draft slot, but it also propelled the Pats into position to take their stud QB of the future. Eff Bobby Stairs. 

And he risked Breece's health just so he could say "I broke the Patriots' curse", even though it was a completely meaningless game.  The cherry on top is that he tried to get Breece 1000 yards rushing and our idiot stats guys screwed that up too.  I won't blame Saleh for that one but it really is a sign of how incompetent this organization is that they can't even get the small details correct.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

- Titans at Bears: Caleb show 

- Panthers at Saints: Is Bryce still a bust?

- Steelers at Falcons: Does flacons O take off with Kirk

- Patriots at Bengals: How bad are the Pats?

- Texans at Colts: ARich returns, Texans overhyped?

- Jaguars at Dolphins: Dolphags 

- Vikings at Giants: Darnold finally gets a fair shot 

- Raiders at Chargers: Is Herbert good again? 

- Broncos at Seahawks: Is Bo Nix drew brees or Brandon Weeden?

- Cowboys at Browns: Does Deshaun Watson still have CTE? 

- Commanders at Buccaneers: Rookie QB vs confident Baker 

- Rams at Lions: Lions are overrated 

- Jets at 49ers: please god 

Keep your eyes on the Cardinals this year, everyone.  They really started to play well toward the end of last season.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And he risked Breece's health just so he could say "I broke the Patriots' curse", even though it was a completely meaningless game.  The cherry on top is that he tried to get Breece 1000 yards rushing and our idiot stats guys screwed that up too.  I won't blame Saleh for that one but it really is a sign of how incompetent this organization is that they can't even get the small details correct.

Beating the Patriots>>

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Btw, it's good to see the return of the more cynical T0m.  I thought you were starting to get on the Bobby Stairs bandwagon for a minute there - lol. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Olu was , and will always be, the correct pick. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That Joe Milton is going to be something to fear, for sure! 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

T0m : Jim Harbaugh is the savior

Jim : We see olineman as weapons 

T0m : drafting Olu was so dumb 

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

And there are people that are upset that he didn't get at least one more to hit 1000.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Jaguars at Dolphins 1:00

Hoping for the upset as long as Engram, Tyreek, Achane & Waddle rack up the fantasy points.

In the end, head to head matchups will determine the division. If we want it, we need to take care of Bills and Dolphins. 

2 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

One thing about having Rodgers that I don’t like is all these prime time games. Give me a 1 o’clock game 

1 or 4 is fine with me. Absolutely hate night games regardless of which day they’re on. Robbed of opening day two years in a row. I’ve been saying this since even before the schedule release. I knew the Jets were going to get a night game.

I could live with one or two- though still wouldn’t like it. The amount of night games this year is absurd - and frankly BS

• Upvote 1